McMillan Tv show this week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McMillan Tv show this week.

Been watching him for a couple years now and really dig his show. He always has his wife and kid in 50% of the show. I love that he is teaching Son about hard work. Show is really good.

This weeks episode was fantastic. Kills one heck of a Kansas deer with alot of hard work. I like guys that are passionate, and can not sleep because he are always trying to figure out how to get a deer killed. Kudos to him. Making a great show when there is a ton of Crap out there. He is also pretty dang funny in a dry way...

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
    Been watching him for a couple years now and really dig his show. He always has his wife and kid in 50% of the show. I love that he is teaching Son about hard work. Show is really good.

This weeks episode was fantastic. Kills one heck of a Kansas deer with alot of hard work. I like guys that are passionate, and can not sleep because he are always trying to figure out how to get a deer killed. Kudos to him. Making a great show when there is a ton of Crap out there. He is also pretty dang funny in a dry way...
    He kind of came off a little arrogant to me at first, but I think it’s just his dry personality. He does have a good show and he seems like a top notch guy. We hunt not too far from his place in Kansas.

Comment

Dude has undiagnosed ADHD as bad as I do. If he is half as active in real life as he is on that show, he can do anything. His shows with Blake Shelton are pure gold.

Comment

I like him. Seems like a true stand up family man. I am getting pretty sick of the goofy face paint wearing-fist bumping-bro-hunters.....is it just me?

Comment

One of the few shows I’ll watch. Really enjoy it

Comment

The dude is really funny

Comment

Good show. Sometimes it surprises me when the guests shoot immature deer.

Comment

Yep. Good show. Lots of return customers.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon B View Post
                  I like him. Seems like a true stand up family man. I am getting pretty sick of the goofy face paint wearing-fist bumping-bro-hunters.....is it just me?
                  yes, yes, and yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
                    Good show. Sometimes it surprises me when the guests shoot immature deer.
                    Me too. But Tom just tells then congrats and moves on.

Comment

I like the show and his dry sense of humor.

Comment

Used to watch him and the pigman but have dropped them both to big of egos, don’t watch any real tree guys anymore either

Comment

I like it and MeatEater.

Comment

I like it and Jim Shockey stuff still.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good show. I dvr it

Comment

Working...
                              X