Val Verde County Rut???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VictorG830 View Post
    Going out this afternoon, gonna give the horns a rattling see what happens.!
    Good Luck!!!

Comment

I was out there this past weekend at my in-laws place. There were allot of young bucks chasing and making rubs and scrapes. I think this weekend would be great for full rut action.

Comment

OH Yeah bucks are definitely cruising got this beast on cam from just last night am I excited right now .!!! Hope he come in tonight.!!! Sorry for the ugly picture but its off my cannons screen so ... !!! Gonna rattle here in a bit.!!!!
        Attached Files

Comment

Just got this from one of my co-workers... Northwestern val verde taken today...
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
            Just got this from one of my co-workers... Northwestern val verde taken today...
            That is awesome! Glad to see they are making a comeback.

Comment

Older Bucks seem to be locked down....

Comment

Up for news

Comment

Im Going out today!

Comment

This weekend will be good. Did not see any older deer last weekend. We need a freeze!!!

Comment

How are the temps and winds out there? Weather.com always lies.

Comment

I will not be back until 18th.....very odd year

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntamistad View Post
                          How are the temps and winds out there? Weather.com always lies.

Right now were at 77 with a slight breeze and a high of 82 expected tomorrow ..... high 70s next couple of days!!! Sure don't feel like December .! Gonna check the SD today see what its lookin like!

Comment

Originally posted by VictorG830 View Post
                            Right now were at 77 with a slight breeze and a high of 82 expected tomorrow ..... high 70s next couple of days!!! Sure don't feel like December .! Gonna check the SD today see what its lookin like!
                            I think I'll leave my coat at home then

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntamistad View Post
                              I think I'll leave my coat at home then

Yeah im in the blind sweating as if it were opening day.!!!! Its HOT right now.!! Got alot of pics of the axis showing up in the afternoon see what happens tonight.!!!

Comment

It'll work out perfect for us since one of my little ones wants to join me in the blind this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X