No announcement yet.

Strzok Paige

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tall tree, short rope.. On the white house lawn.. The rest will pay attention..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      Tall tree, short rope.. On the white house lawn.. The rest will pay attention..
      ^^^THIS^^^

Comment

GOP Rep: China hacked Hillary's emails and Strzok lied to Congress about it.

” That was a lie. There is no way on this earth that he did not remember every detail because at that time he was doing everything he could to get Hillary Clinton elected as President and prevent a Republican from being elected. And when he got this horrendous news from his standpoint that his candidate, that his friend Hillary Clinton, had compromised the United States intelligence information, had compromised the United States Obama administration, there is no way Larry, he doesn’t remember that..there’s no way.”

Comment

Oops, there goes that 200k a year pension.....

Comment

He got around 400K off go fund me...that ought to hold him over a couple years

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              He got around 400K off go fund me...that ought to hold him over a couple years
              not if he gets a couple million in fines and some prison time to go along with it.

he it don't hurt to dream does it??

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                GOP Rep: China hacked Hillary's emails and Strzok lied to Congress about it.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...and-strzok-li/
                He really needs to be tried, found guilty, and be put to death..

Comment

Is this not collusion?\

“There are dozens of documents that support the fact that Peter Strzok and Lisa Page had ongoing relationships with multiple reporters, and that they were feeding them information to spin a narrative,” Congressman Meadows told Fox News host Sean Hannity. “It’s not legal, it’s against protocol.”

Meadows added: “They are denying it, and we have the proof that would suggest otherwise…All the documents need to be made available to the American people. Let them judge. We have nothing to hide. The president has nothing to hide. Let’s get it out there.”

The Mueller probe was never legitimate nor was the dossier or the spying accusations against Carter Page and George Papadopoulos. In fact, Mr. Papadopoulos wants Congress to investigate the possibility that he was framed

I still think Donnie has a few aces up his sleeve on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                    “There are dozens of documents that support the fact that Peter Strzok and Lisa Page had ongoing relationships with multiple reporters, and that they were feeding them information to spin a narrative,” Congressman Meadows told Fox News host Sean Hannity. “It’s not legal, it’s against protocol.”

Meadows added: “They are denying it, and we have the proof that would suggest otherwise…All the documents need to be made available to the American people. Let them judge. We have nothing to hide. The president has nothing to hide. Let’s get it out there.”

The Mueller probe was never legitimate nor was the dossier or the spying accusations against Carter Page and George Papadopoulos. In fact, Mr. Papadopoulos wants Congress to investigate the possibility that he was framed

I still think Donnie has a few aces up his sleeve on this one.

All they have to do if find something wrong with the Dossier being tainted and all the evidence collected from it is tainted and cannot be admissible in a court of law. I could be wrong and if someone could clarify this, I'd appreciate it.

Comment

trump needs to declassify all of it and let the public consume it.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                        trump needs to declassify all of it and let the public consume it.
                        It’s Coming, before the midterms.

Comment

I really hope you are right and I hope it comes soon so the information can be disseminated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I expect around October, politically, if they were going to release something, it would be then.

Enough time for folks to hear about it but not enough time for them to forget or get inundated with lies to cover it up.

Comment

It has been reported that Paige worked under Clinton as an intern!!! This is where she learned her demeanor and illegal ways of doing things against any conservative.

Comment

Well, we will soon see all their text messages with EO the POTUS announced!

Comment

Working...
                                X