• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats! place is beautiful

Comment

Nice! Congrats!

Comment

Congrats! Its a great feeling.

First thing I would do to keep the axis around is put out a Lamco style timed protein feeder and a water trough.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Man I bet yall are stoked!! Congrats!

Comment

Congrats Court and Rod,lots a good hunting for years to come

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                Congrats! Its a great feeling.

First thing I would do to keep the axis around is put out a Lamco style timed protein feeder and a water trough.
                There is a well that supplies water to a small trough and small tank. The plan to is to replace the small trough with large one and build / repair tanks.
                Protein feeder is on the list but I'd like to start feeding alfalfa and cotton seed at some point.
                The neighbor has been running his cattle on the property. We will be removing cattle and switching to wildlife exemption.

Comment

Congrats! Beautiful looking property!

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                    There is a well that supplies water to a small trough and small tank. The plan to is to replace the small trough with large one and build / repair tanks.
                    Protein feeder is on the list but I'd like to start feeding alfalfa and cotton seed at some point.
                    The neighbor has been running his cattle on the property. We will be removing cattle and switching to wildlife exemption.
                    Sounds like a good plan. Keeping the water troughs full at our place is a full time job. The fun work starts now. At our place the axis will eat the alfalfa/Chafhaye sooner or later, but do not sprint in for it like they do the protein.

Comment

Hot diggity! Congratulations! Following to see all the improvements! Beautiful place

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congratulations
                          Looks like a great place, pics show lots of game and beautiful country

The reason they only sent one pair of gloves is those gloves are “pointing gloves” so you can point the workers to projects of work

Place does look great !

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Congrats! Hard work on your own ranch just makes the rewards that much better!

Comment

Congrats!. Y'all can't be to far from us.

Comment

Working...
                                X