Masters - 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
    The Committee is considering giving Jaker a special award for following directions.
    Noted

D MO in Da House!

Comment

2018 masters

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
      Pure Lefty, how are things going in the equipment bus? Drop a couple of BB's down the shaft of Kevin Na or Ian Poulter's clubs if the have any work done. What does everyone say is the hottest golf ball? Or shaft?
      There is one coming out by the new company that bought matrix, 1200.00 not out yet. Nobody was real excited about them. Graphite Design Tour AD is super strong in popularity, retail around 350-400 each. Nippon steel iron and wedge shafts are growing in popularity every day. Pro v1 and Bridgestone are the hottest, Chrome Soft has good following. Pro v1 way ahead. Forgot to get pics, but went to range today to eat lunch and there were large plastic containers of Tp5 and Chrome Soft and others on range. When you are as good as them and Abcdj, thats what you hit on the range.

Comment

Originally posted by pure lefty View Post
        There is one coming out by the new company that bought matrix, 1200.00 not out yet. Nobody was real excited about them. Graphite Design Tour AD is super strong in popularity, retail around 350-400 each. Nippon steel iron and wedge shafts are growing in popularity every day. Pro v1 and Bridgestone are the hottest, Chrome Soft has good following. Pro v1 way ahead. Forgot to get pics, but went to range today to eat lunch and there were large plastic containers of Tp5 and Chrome Soft and others on range. When you are as good as them and Abcdj, thats what you hit on the range.
        Tomorrow take 5 extra at lunch and dump 2 buckets of those chrome softs in your lunch pale
        Hope your having a good time workin hard rubbin elbows with the Pro's.

Comment

Equipment van was pretty dead this week, pro am was Monday. Had rain today, Houston is one of those that a lot of players come in on Wednesday. Had to go to players locker room to pu some shafts that were shipped in. What's interesting is a lot of players have their stuff shipped to the tournament in large plastic totes, of course a lot don't fly commercial. You could tell by looking that a lot of players hadn't arrived. Spent some time visiting in the PXG van, it is plush.

Comment

Hell I'll donate my $$

Dustin Johnson
            Jason Day
            Sergio Garcia
            Justin Thomas
            Adam Scott
            Justin Rose
            Last edited by Chicken; 03-27-2018, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Goood luck doing this Anything dealing with members gambling $$$ on this site gets slammed. I tried to do a raffle to help college students get scholarships TBH had a heart attack����

Comment

Good luck ladies, here's the winning lineup

Stenson

Thomas

Rahm

Woods

Mickelson

Rose

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

On a side note, a guy I did work for while he was on Sam Houston Golf Team and mini tours, qualified for Houston Open, shot 66 in qualifier. He also won Southland Conference Championship. Good to see a good young local get in.

Comment

Looks like I'll keep loading up on golf balls and not shafts! Although I am going to do a little research.

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                    Tomorrow take 5 extra at lunch and dump 2 buckets of those chrome softs in your lunch pale
                    Hope your having a good time workin hard rubbin elbows with the Pro's.
                    That would get me down to the first tee.

Comment

On a side note, a guy I did work for while he was on Sam Houston Golf Team and mini tours, qualified for Houston Open, shot 66 in qualifier. He also won Southland Conference Championship. Good to see a good young local get in.

Hope he has a good week. Let us know how it goes.

Comment

I like my KBS shafts, but I'm extremely partial to STIFF shafts. I want the head there when it should be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Woods
                          Mickelson
                          McIlroy
                          Day
                          Stenson
                          Thomas

Comment

Only 20% of ya'll putting Mr. Woodie on your list? What!!! You think Vegas is wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                              Only 20% of ya'll putting Mr. Woodie on your list? What!!! You think Vegas is wrong?
                              Looks like DJ and Rory have taken his spot right now but I'll check back this weekend. I suspect there are still some who would rather lose without him than pick him and win anything
                              I'm not sure I'm still in that group

Long range forecast has rain starting on Thursday week in Augusta. I had really hoped the course would be fast.

Pure Lefty, if DeChambeau is at the tourney, just go ahead and pull out the stopwatch on the practice tee and tell him he is already on the clock. Make sure it's one of the mechanical type that has a loud tick.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                                I like my KBS shafts, but I'm extremely partial to STIFF shafts. I want the head there when it should be

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                TMI

Comment

Working...
                                X