No announcement yet.

We are open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roger, Several of us will be at the lease from Friday thru Thursday. You know the combo just come on in. Leave a pot of gumbo on the stove on low and then come back after ya'll hunt eat dinner and drink a cold beer.
    Congrats on the venture!

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
      Roger, Several of us will be at the lease from Friday thru Thursday. You know the combo just come on in. Leave a pot of gumbo on the stove on low and then come back after ya'll hunt eat dinner and drink a cold beer.
      Congrats on the venture!
      I may just do that, depends on how Friday goes, we have the espn 103.3 radio station broadcasting live at Shuck Me, DAC, Dennis and Callishaw, hope it goes over well, my man Raffy makes a mean pot of gumbo.

Comment

How are things going? My wife has her Christmas party tonight and then we are going to swing by Shuck Me and have a drink. I hope it is going well!

Comment

Originally posted by parkchief100 View Post
          How are things going? My wife has her Christmas party tonight and then we are going to swing by Shuck Me and have a drink. I hope it is going well!
          Going great, Fridays and Saturday evenings have been pretty packed up until around 8 or so, we will be there tonight celebrating, my son popped the question last night and she said yes. If you see a rowdy crowd in the back it will probably be us.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
            Going great, Fridays and Saturday evenings have been pretty packed up until around 8 or so, we will be there tonight celebrating, my son popped the question last night and she said yes. If you see a rowdy crowd in the back it will probably be us.
            Awesome! I will try to come over and introduce myself. My wife met your wife at the hair salon. Small world! She was telling me about a seafood place opening because your wife had told her about it. I said I bet it's mj's the one I told you was going to be opening that I saw on tbh. Turned out it was ! Lol.

Comment

I heard your advertisement on The Ticket this week. Hope it all goes well for you!

Comment

I am going to let the cat out of the bag, we put in for a permit to extend the parking lot, should be able to get 20 plus more spots, we are going to add a cantina in the back of the building, right now it is about 1800 feet of storage, hopefully it will have open view roll up doors that lead out into a really cool outdoor garden for eating or just having a drink, if the city will allow it will be a game changer, we are also checking into valet parking for Fridays and Saturdays, if i have to I will have the employees park at my house, I have plenty room and I live about 400 yards away, that would give us 60-65 parking spaces.

Comment

Nice congrats.

Comment

Here now! Very cool atmosphere food looks amazing as well!

Comment

Lemon pepper grilled catfish and red beans and rice! Top notch

Comment

Originally posted by Diamonddan View Post
                        Lemon pepper grilled catfish and red beans and rice! Top notch
                        Good deal, glad you stopped by and liked it, I stopped by for a minute to grab something, thought about trying to find you but it was pretty packed, thanks again.

Comment

Awesome! I will try to come over and introduce myself. My wife met your wife at the hair salon. Small world! She was telling me about a seafood place opening because your wife had told her about it. I said I bet it's mj's the one I told you was going to be opening that I saw on tbh. Turned out it was ! Lol.
                          Good to meet you lat night, thanks for stopping in.

Comment

Need to find my way over there. Its a ways from Mesquite though, but I do love catfish, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                              Good to meet you lat night, thanks for stopping in.
                              Nice meeting you and your wife! We will be back so we can try out some of that food. The boys liked it! You have a really neat set-up over there and I think we need to set up a tbh get together over there. It would be a win win for sure.

Comment

Nice meeting you and your wife! We will be back so we can try out some of that food. The boys liked it! You have a really neat set-up over there and I think we need to set up a tbh get together over there. It would be a win win for sure.
                                Cool, lets do it. I was just walking out a few minutes ago and John Quinones was walking in, pretty cool, he is a nice man.

Comment

Working...
                                X