Benefit Raffle & Skeet/Wolf Chase Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benefit Raffle & Skeet/Wolf Chase Shoot

A very good friend of mine and his wife suffered carbon monoxide poisoning on August 24th while staying the night at a Best Western Hotel in Perryton, TX. He is known on TBH as PoisonIvie. Pat, his wife is still in the hospital and David is in a rehab facility in Bridgeport Tx. This has been a devastating blow to them and their health is very fragile right now.

There are two guided hunts that have been donated to raise money. These funds will go to meet immediate medical needs that their insurance does not cover.

The first is a Blackbuck antelope hunt in Lampasas, Texas on a high fenced ranch with numerous quality animals. 1 hunter and 1 non hunting companion with lodging included.
    Hunt Friday evening, Saturday and Sunday morning.
    Courtesy of Bean Creek Outfitters
    Contact Gary Williams 817 343 3377 for complete details.

The second is a guided goose hunt in Fredrick, Oklahoma by some of the best in the business for 4 hunters.
    Hunt Saturday and Sunday mornings and depart
    Lodging included
    Courtesy of Finish Line Outdoors
    Contact Chris Bragg 817 228 7439 for complete details.

We are selling 54 cards from a deck of cards $100 per card, jokers included. There is a 1 in 27 chance of winning.

The Drawing will be held at the Benefit Clay shoot at Gene Hearn’s place on October 28th. This place is outside of Jacksboro, TX about 20 miles.

If anyone is interested in purchasing chances please PM me with your information and I'll get your name secured in the drawing. I can meet with you, do Paypal or a check. Thanks to all that can help.

Please keep David and Pat in your prayers.
    Attached Files

They need our help

Comment

Where's the waterfoulers

Comment

Ttt

Comment

I want a card. PM your number to me and I will call you by This Friday.

Comment

prayers

Comment

Originally posted by HELLRAZOR View Post
              prayers
              Thanks. Pat passed away yesterday evening.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Terrible to hear. Prayers for David and the rest of their family.

Comment

Working...
                  X