No announcement yet.

2013 moby thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks sparkles that would be pretty awesome to meet someone who's been a part of every live thread I have made with moby down.

Comment

I know I will be right here at day break on the morning of Oct 1. Good luck buddy.

Comment

Ill prob start the tread the night before. That way when I get up I don't have to start a thread when I am trying to get ready.

Comment

Man, Just keep it rolling on this thread! I would love to see a post with a bloody arrow!

Comment

Originally posted by chrischop04 View Post
            I am from Texas but moved to Oklahoma last year. Oklahoma season starts oct 1
            Doh! I thought this was a Texas deer the whole time! Good luck on the 1st!

Comment

Well I checked at work and I have to work the night before opening day from 7pm-7am and the next night talked to my boss and he is gonna let me get off at 5 that morn that will give me plenty of time to go home shower and get ready be in the stand by 550. After the hunt I be going to bed and won't get to hunt again till the the next afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by chrischop04 View Post
                Well I checked at work and I have to work the night before opening day from 7pm-7am and the next night talked to my boss and he is gonna let me get off at 5 that morn that will give me plenty of time to go home shower and get ready be in the stand by 550. After the hunt I be going to bed and won't get to hunt again till the the next afternoon
                Perfect I wake up about 6

Comment

I am so ready I can't wait

Comment

Good luck buddy.

Comment

Can't wait for the book of ole' Moby to close out with some LDP's!!! Good luck.

Comment

Good luck hope you stick him great buck.

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Good luck!! Can't wait for some Ldps

Comment

3 days 16 hours and 31 mins

Comment

Phone won't let me post pics who wants to post one for me

Comment

Working...
                                X