Favorite Printing Company?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Printing Company?

After a less-than-desirable outcome with school pictures this year I decided to take my own yesterday. I do not at all claim to be a professional photographer, but I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. However, since these will be gifts for grandparents, etc. I want to be sure the print quality is very good.

For those of you who print quality prints, who are your favorite printing companies for digital photography?

Is there anything else I should know before ordering a bunch of the pics I took? These three are just a sample. I took hundreds...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Kids Collage.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	25161737

Good job on the pictures and very good looking kiddos.
    My daughter in law is a professional photographer "jenneferwilson.com" and she has told me to use these guys. I have printed from them and they do a very good job.
    WHCC is the premier provider of professional photography printing, products, and services beyond the camera — helping professional photographers thrive in their craft and the business of photography.

Comment

Walmart

Comment

Best price.... FedEx Kinko's on quality paper

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

Originally posted by jdma View Post
          Good job on the pictures and very good looking kiddos.
          My daughter in law is a professional photographer "jenneferwilson.com" and she has told me to use these guys. I have printed from them and they do a very good job.
          https://www.whcc.com
          These guys are the best and have great customer service. They will return emails on weekends too.
          Great prices, and two day FedEX shipping.
          I live 15 minutes away from a lab in Dallas that also used the ROES system like WHCC, and I'd rather deal with WH. You have to sign up for a commercial account.

Be sure and order their sampler pack so you can see and feel the paper textures as well as their postcards.

They also can sell you envelopes that have return addresses.

Remember, it's less about the equipment or lab, and more about the moment you take the photo.

If you have any other questions, send me a PM.

Comment

Thank y'all for the feedback! I'll definitely check this out once I get the photos all edited.

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk

Comment

Those photos looks amazing.

Comment

I've used https://www.mpix.com/ multiple times and have had a good experience with them.

Comment

Look at cg proprints

Comment

Working...
                  X