Time to ban trucks. Terrorist attack in NYC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    You think trump would sign anything Schumer placed in front of him?
    Did Obama sign anything Sessions placed in front of him?

Can we have a bit of personal accountability please?

Own it. Bush signed it.
    The buck stopped with Bush.
    Right, but I think his point was it was stuck IN a bill. A lot of legislation gets passed like that. "hey you want this bill to make it to your desk? Great, but in order to do that we are putting this in it. We either get this or the bill doesn't get there."

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
      Right, but I think his point was it was stuck IN a bill. A lot of legislation gets passed like that. "hey you want this bill to make it to your desk? Great, but in order to do that we are putting this in it. We either get this or the bill doesn't get there."
      and if they don't sign it.... the dems go to the "it's for the children, if it will save just 1 life" bs bag of tricks.

Comment

Last edited by 35remington; 11-01-2017, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          Same Lotto Trump has been trying to close since he was elected
          I guess when the next one happens and it is a terrorist that came here sometime after the judges blocked his actions the media will blame the judge?
          Trump just said he's going to stop the lotto

Comment

Own it. Bush signed it.

In an effort to accurately assign accountability to responsible parties, are you willing to admit Obama's and H. Clinton's culpability in the Benghazi Consulate attack in 2012? After all, we are discussing terrorism.

Comment

Own it. Bush signed it.
              This exactly why there should be Line Item Veto.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                Trump doesn't operate life that
                It's about principals
                No matter right or wrong, he sticks to his guns

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                  In an effort to accurately assign accountability to responsible parties, are you willing to admit Obama's and H. Clinton's culpability in the Benghazi Consulate attack in 2012? After all, we are discussing terrorism.

LoL
                  Yeah man
                  Never had a problem with that
                  Hillary is a known and proven liar
                  My question is why are we giving ticker tape parades for the four ppl in Benghazi but we had four soldiers die in Niger last month and I don't think I ever saw anyone here say "thank you for his service" to the soldier LaDavid

Everyone went on their lefty media rant

Yes four ppl died in Benghazi
                  Eight people got run over and died in nyc last night

Comment

I sure hope the truck was not an automatic

Comment

My question is why are we giving ticker tape parades for the four ppl in Benghazi but we had four soldiers die in Niger last month and I don't think I ever saw anyone here say "thank you for his service" to the soldier LaDavid
                      Because the Niger incident and many others like it aren't romantic enough.

Hero worship created by Hollywood and those that have some misplaced guilt for not serving and wish they had. Not to get off topic but the same thing with Chris Kyle Day, why they would give one troop a day all to himself is beyond me. Memorial Day, thanks.

Comment

LoL
                        Yeah man
                        Never had a problem with that
                        Hillary is a known and proven liar

Everyone went on their lefty media rant

Yes four ppl died in Benghazi
                        Eight people got run over and died in nyc last night

When you add a caveat, it discounts everything you stated before it. The Benghazi dead were lauded because their deaths were a direct result of an inept administration. Or, worse yet, a complicit one.

That said, why are you giving Chuck Schumer a pass on this? Line item veto is not an option at this time nor then. Are you saying GHW Bush (as bad as he was) would not have stricken that measure from the Bill? Really?

Comment

That said, why are you giving Chuck Schumer a pass on this?
                          Where is old Chucky with the crocodile tears? He had plenty of tears to cry when Muslims were temporarily inconvenienced from entering our country to vet the ones that do these acts out of the mix. Where are his tears now that 8 of his constituents were murdered by one his policy by products?

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                            Where is old Chucky with the crocodile tears? He had plenty of tears to cry when Muslims were temporarily inconvenienced from entering our country to vet the ones that do these acts out of the mix. Where are his tears now that 8 of his constituents were murdered by one his policy by products?

He's employing the newest leftist strategy of radio silence when circumstances fall outside their narrative. The most dangerous place in the World is being between Chucky and a TV camera yet, he's nowhere to be found.

Hmmmmmmm

Comment

When you add a caveat, it discounts everything you stated before it. The Benghazi dead were lauded because their deaths were a direct result of an inept administration. Or, worse yet, a complicit one.

That said, why are you giving Chuck Schumer a pass on this? Line item veto is not an option at this time nor then. Are you saying GHW Bush (as bad as he was) would not have stricken that measure from the Bill? Really?
                              I'm not giving Chuck a pass.
                              I'm holding the most senior person in charge accountable.
                              You have younger siblings?
                              Your parents ever leave you in charge of them while they are away?

If younger sibling does something stupid doesn't the patent come down....

Nevermind
                              The Buck stopped with Bush
                              Bush needed to work to have that removed.
                              He didn't
                              It passed
                              27 years later 8 people are dead because of it

This is the problem
                              Instead of working with me to find a solution all you want to do is bicker and fight

Hey what's your name, sister?
                              Want to make sure it's not next to mine on my marriage certificate.

Comment

I'm not giving Chuck a pass.
                                I'm holding the most senior person in charge accountable.
                                You have younger siblings?
                                Your parents ever leave you in charge of them while they are away?

If younger sibling does something stupid doesn't the patent come down....

Nevermind
                                The Buck stopped with Bush
                                Bush needed to work to have that removed.
                                He didn't
                                It passed
                                27 years later 8 people are dead because of it

This is the problem
                                Instead of working with me to find a solution all you want to do is bicker and fight

Hey what's your name, sister?
                                Want to make sure it's not next to mine on my marriage certificate.

Sister??? That's the path you want to travel? I doubt it sincerely.

I responded to your assertion which is 1000% more than you have ever done on this forum. I don't run from it. Bickering? I pointed out your wildly inconsistent favoring of the left and you don't like it so, you label it as "bickering". That's called debate. Liberals cannot grasp the concept. It is a truism if there ever was one. In the end, every successive President could be culpable for not fighting to remove it as well. Correct?

You purposefully missed the entire point which is standard operating procedure for you. The point was raised by Ironman that the line item veto would permit greater freedom to omit such idiotic legislation. So, if said lottery bill was tied to your tax cuts, would you readily forego your tax cut because of the lottery legislation? I dare you to say yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X