Warriors weekend poc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by valverdehunter View Post
    I'll be there. Last time I was able to help was 2010 and every year since something has come up and stopped me from going. We have a room in Port Lavaca. Sounds like it's gonna be blowing 22-25. I fish Aransas Bay and haven't been to POC since 2010. With the wind and the crowd where do yall suggest we take our WW to catch some fish. I have a 22' bay boat. It's a really humbling experience.
    It may depend a lot on your Warriors, depending on their abilities or disabilities. May not want to run across rough chop. That being said, the south shoreline from Conte to Lighthouse Cove will be protected but also packed.
    May want to shoot across ( past old coastguard station ) & run over to the South shoreline near the Cedars, this puts you in close distance to the Big Jetties also.

Comment

Good food down there. Eat at Kathies in POC or Bubbas in Seadrift.

Comment

Leaving San Antonio around 3 today for POC. Hope to see you guys at the dinner tonight. Have a safe trip down.

Comment

Leaving schulenburg at 130 today, hopefully I can make the supper. Looming forward to meeting new.people. safe travels everyone.

Comment

Fishin was good last weekend for sure, hopefully you guys will find it the same this weekend. Sounds like its going to be a great event

Comment

All I can say is WOWWWWW. Im speechless, can't wait to take some guys out tomorrow.

Comment

That is awesome, I hope it is still standing this Friday so I can take a closer look.
                How was the weekend ? Seemed to be aweful windy. I was south of George West & it was howling.

Comment

Working...
                X