Comment

Way to go, Kyle!

Comment

Good stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Just read thru this thread again... What an awesome example of what the Green Screen is all about!! Congratulations on the pig and what an awesome hunt!! Jason, hat's off to you buddy!! It is a good thing to share God's bounty!

Comment

Nice work

Comment

Came back this morning and read through the comments. Sure did make my morning. Anytime I can share what God has given me I will especially when it involves others getting in the outdoors. I'm thankful that it all came together how it did. Many may think it's just a pig but I know that memory will always be in the minds of these 3.

Charlie I saw your "methheads" post. Lol... After an eventful 2 wks I wasn't sure we would see anything. Traffic on our road has gone down to just landowners now. Hopefully they stay away for good!

Comment

Hard to believe this was almost 4 years ago.

This was my last hunt with Dad, I just didn't know it than. [emoji3064]

He died June 9, 2022 from Cancer. I was lucky enough to be able spend the last few months of his life with him in NW Iowa.

Comment

Working...
                  X