Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brian you hunting sleepy hollow ranch?

Comment

May try to make a short trip this weekend, I was there last week and they were trying but not ready yet

Comment

They were moving very well this past weekend. Overcast and cool with a little fog made for some good hunting. Bucks are starting to get frisky, especially the young ones. I rattled in a nice 11 on Sunday morning and my GF killed a nice 8 following a doe.

Comment

Dad said bucks were starting to run does a little only gonna get better over the next week or two. We leave the 5th should be right in the middle of rut for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasJim View Post
            Brian you hunting sleepy hollow ranch?

No sir. Gries Ranch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Last night I saw bucks starting to chase, and bucks fighting. One was trying to fight the cull buck I shot after he was down lol it should be on next weekend for sure.

Comment

Reports!!!!!!!!????????? I am about to Hunt all over myself LOL

Comment

Trey 3 they are on the prowl. Bucks are chasing!

Comment

Man my plans are going down the drain quickly!! First I had planned on being there this whole week. That got axed with wife's surgery Monday and a funeral tomorrow. May not make it out till Monday afternoon.

How long will the rut last?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Went out during my "lunch hour" to top off my feeder and pull the SD card saw allot of deer movement and it was 2 in the afternoon they were just browsing all over the place bunch of does but not a buck in sight, I was planning on go out this weekend but the weather channel has 100% precipitation this weekend so we shall see..!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Comment

Victor Thanks for the report!!! I am heading out for a Short Trip this weekend....how you think I will be North of you?

Comment

I hunted north west of Juno back in the early 80's for some years, and the rut always kicked off Thanksgiving, or right after.(First week in December)
                          Lesto!!

Comment

Hopefully its a go!

Comment

On the Edwards/Val Verde line and had two bucks breed does on Tuesday.

Comment

Thought the rut started mid December ! Guess those boys are getting a head start with their hormones this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X