No announcement yet.

New House!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a flip to me. Better get it inspected very good!

Comment

dont let anyone talk you into an adjustable mortgage

Comment

Congrats on looking for your first home hopefully it will work out to be a good experience that will leave you memories for life!

Comment

Ok so I have been away for a while! Lets just say life got real busy real fast after graduating and getting a full time job, quitting that job and getting hired on somewhere much more enjoyable!

Well we didn't get the house! it had a lot of issues once we took a look at it! I guess we were just so excited and read to move on we only saw the surface!

We did get a house though In the begging of Oct. 1700sqft and on a little more than 3/4ths of an acre! with a big green house/shed combo with a poured slab, a 20ft by 35ft barn! 3 bedroom 2 bath.

Hopefully now that I have more time I will be able to get on the ole interwebs again!

Comment

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've sold a house to someone getting VA loan. Your gonna get an appraisal way lower than what they are asking.

Comment

New house

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
                Sounds like a flip to me. Better get it inspected very good!
                x100^^^ flipped house are sometime a mess. It really depends on if they were trying to save money on the flip or do it right-(Most of the time it's save money). We call that "lipstick" put new carpet, paint, cabinets and most people think the whole house has been remodeled.

Comment

Originally posted by jrfan View Post
                  x100^^^ flipped house are sometime a mess. It really depends on if they were trying to save money on the flip or do it right-(Most of the time it's save money). We call that "lipstick" put new carpet, paint, cabinets and most people think the whole house has been remodeled.
                  O yes that was exactly what happened. I am glad to have my step dad who has been in construction for over 20 years and he pointed out all the flaws and cover ups done on the house.

Actually the house we got now was a VA foreclosure, it listed at 163,500 we put an offer of 173,318. we won the house and the house actually appraised for 195,000! After all the renovation we have done, new appliances, all new paint on all walls, trimmed all the trees, when it decides to stay warm we are going to replace some sighting on the top side of the house, have the outside of the house repainted and recocked.

Our relator who is a long time friend of the family who has about 30+ years in the business said after everything we have done to the house and plan on doing if we were to list today she would have no problem listing it for 225,000.

Comment

Working...
                  X