Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trumps uses Star of David in a ad to attack Hilliary!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RMW View Post
    tttaxidermy I'm with you my man! To be truthfull, I think there are a couple guys on this thread that deep down like Hillary more than Trump and are afraid to admit it. If I was them I would be too! Lol
    I'm not at all convinced the imbecillic moron is better than the lying crooked woman. At least in 4 years the GOP might possibly have a chance. Maybe. Unless they pick another imbecillic moron

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
      I'm not at all convinced the imbecillic moron is better than the lying crooked woman. At least in 4 years the GOP might possibly have a chance. Maybe. Unless they pick another imbecillic moron

Let's just say we only had two choices, Trump or Hillary. You had to vote for 1 or the other. You will it be?

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
        Let's just say we only had two choices, Trump or Hillary. You had to vote for 1 or the other. You will it be?
        What's the point of your question? It's not that way. If I had those two choices I wouldn't vote for either of them. Period. Don't give a **** what anyone thinks. I'm not voting for either of those people. Spin that how you want

Comment

It's a crying shame Trump is the Republican candidate.
          I am not sure I can vote for him...

Comment

But, but, but...........no one on this thread is addressing what he put out on a tweet!!! Whoa, are we serious about this..........no comments at all that directly relate to this meme???
            I detest both candidates and will never vote for either, both are spawn of Lucifer at best for this country!. Is the meme ok? serious question?

It's not binary, dude. You don't automatically love one and hate the other. I dislike both with equal ferocity. I'm not real sure what your point is. It's pretty much a given that Hillary sucks. Don't really need to yell into that echo chamber like yall feel the need to.

u said it better than me! It is not about NOT liking Trump or Hillary it is about what in the world made him put this out. This is bizarre!!!
            Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            It's simple. You have 2 choices. It's time to pick 1.
            Originally posted by ladrones View Post
            I had to go trough this same thing 4 years ago with an unelectable trud sammich named Romney.
            WE all did! And I will not subject myself to such shameful choices again. Focus on your senators and local officials.
            Originally posted by Humper View Post
            Nailed it! The greater bad taste seems to vacillate between those two every other day... I'm hoping for a miracle at the GOP convention....not much of a chance I will admit though!

My favorite The Donald quote after the Nevada primary...

"We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated,” the Republican presidential front-runner boasted after coasting to a decisive victory in the state’s caucuses.
            I could not believe he said that either!!!! I gave him he benefit of the doubt when he said it, then he doubled down and tripled down...........I am really thinking he is really not interested in being PResident and every one of us are being used.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              But, but, but...........no one on this thread is addressing what he put out on a tweet!!! Whoa, are we serious about this..........no comments at all that directly relate to this meme???
              I detest both candidates and will never vote for either, both are spawn of Lucifer at best for this country!. Is the meme ok? serious question?

u said it better than me! It is not about NOT liking Trump or Hillary it is about what in the world made him put this out. This is bizarre!!!

WE all did! And I will not subject myself to such shameful choices again. Focus on your senators and local officials.

I could not believe he said that either!!!! I gave him he benefit of the doubt when he said it, then he doubled down and tripled down...........I am really thinking he is really not interested in being PResident and every one of us are being used.
              Well he or his people got the meme from a white supremacist website. You lie with dogs you get fleas. The content without the star of David and the obvious connotation with the money would have been fine. Either he supports those morons, or his people are too stupid to realize that optics matter.

Comment

Gary Johnson??? And Trumps the moron.. Wow.

Never mind..

Have you ever even researched the platform of the libertarian party??

Comment

Gary Johnson??? And Trumps the moron.. Wow.

Never mind..

Have you ever even researched the platform of the libertarian party??
                  I'm not arguing with you about this. To do so is pointless. You've obviously bought into trump. That's fine. You're entitled to your opinion

Comment

No need to stop now. LOL
                    Burn you one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well he or his people got the meme from a white supremacist website. You lie with dogs you get fleas. The content without the star of David and the obvious connotation with the money would have been fine. Either he supports those morons, or his people are too stupid to realize that optics matter.

That's one of my original questions!!! This is incredibly odd territory. Bill Clinton is hanging out on jets with the AG.....this is HUGE feather in Trumps hat...........then (everytime) he goes out and does weird stuff like this!!! Am I totally wrong in asking if the meme is ok? Non issue with his supporters?

Comment

GOD only knows I wish we had better choices but we DON'T.... Trump was not my first or second choice but at this point in the game he is the only choice. IMO.

Could he maybe be a disaster? Absolutley..

The other 2 choices will be a disaster from day 1 without a doubt..

Comment

That's one of my original questions!!! This is incredibly odd territory. Bill Clinton is hanging out on jets with the AG.....this is HUGE feather in Trumps hat...........then (everytime) he goes out and does weird stuff like this!!! Am I totally wrong in asking if the meme is ok? Non issue with his supporters?
                          It is what it is.. Nothing more..
                          He does do some seriously questionable stuff. No doubt..

Comment

His use of the Star of David was purely asinine! There are two options....he and his team are too stupid to figure it out, or, he truly is a bigoted, racist, narcissist. I'm leaning toward the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by Humper View Post
                              His use of the Star of David was purely asinine! There are two options....he and his team are too stupid to figure it out, or, he truly is a bigoted, racist, narcissist. I'm leaning toward the latter.
                              I'm leaning toward both being true actually.

Comment

No need to stop now. LOL
                                Burn you one.

Is this legit? Crazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X