Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there are "R"s on the ballot you won't vote for??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voting against an R at election time is the wrong time to try to remove a candidate. The primaries are there for a reason.

Having said that, we need better candidates.

Comment

Originally posted by TB80 View Post
      I would recommend doing your research on the judges in whatever county you are in, especially if you are in Travis/Bexar/Harris/Dallas counties. Judges shouldn't be tied to a political party, and there have been good judges (on both sides of the aisle) voted out due to straight ticket voting.
      X2 pay attention that!

Comment

Judge Jenkins in Dallas is an idiot... Straight R's for me all the way down

Comment

So voting in Houston, Katy specifically, I was shocked by the number of D only judge positions open. No R's opposing them.

It's really disheartening to see that. I didn't vote for any, but but that is how D's win, even when they lose.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
            So voting in Houston, Katy specifically, I was shocked by the number of D only judge positions open. No R's opposing them.

It's really disheartening to see that. I didn't vote for any, but but that is how D's win, even when they lose.
            That's a shame... In Liberty county where I live, it's the opposite... No Dems hold office here... Got my home out of Harris county back in '15... working on doing the same with my company now... At least I'm in Humble which is very pro-business. Nice community... trouble is, it is still Harris County which sux!

Comment

I get that some of you guys might not like Cornyn (he's far from perfect), but keeping the Senate (R) is equally if not more important than the presidency.
              Please re-consider ticking the box for the guy, as Hegar is several orders of magnitude worse than he is.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

Same here in SA, probably worse actually. In regards to the OP's question on some of the local races I will and have voted D. I vote the person not the party. National races I'm pretty much always voting red.....

Comment

I always vote ABC (anybody but Cornyn) in primaries. General election is different.

Comment

Originally posted by 1riot1ranger View Post
                    I always vote ABC (anybody but Cornyn) in primaries. General election is different.

Yup. and always did the same with Perry when he was gov...
                    Can't stand either of them. But as bad as they are, they're many orders of magnitude better than any DemoKraut.

Comment

Yep one District Court Judge that cannot make a decision to save her life. Always wants to take things under advisement which delays the court proceedings by months.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJimmyRustler View Post
                        I get that some of you guys might not like Cornyn (he's far from perfect), but keeping the Senate (R) is equally if not more important than the presidency.
                        Please re-consider ticking the box for the guy, as Hegar is several orders of magnitude worse than he is.
                        You are so right!

Comment

Yep, Van Taylor TX 3rd: he cannot support LWCA I cannot support him.

Comment

I voted straight Republican today and enjoyed every time I placed that [emoji736]

Comment

Working...
                            X