Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeep

Originally posted by Dusty Roads View Post
    We had a 2012 Grand Cherokee and it was in the shop more than on the road. I will not buy another Chrysler product. Might have just been that one, but I've never had the problems with my GMC's or Chevy's that I had with the Cherokee. Good luck
    Same here piece of junk. The only thing nice about it was the sound system.

Comment

My wife has a 2019 Grand Cherokee Limited with all the bells and whistles and she likes it so far. She was driving a 2008 Forerunner which she really liked. She wanted a car that had the rear hatch electric close due to back issues which Toyota didn't have, otherwise she would have got another Toyota. I have only driven it a couple of times and it rides nice. Her opinion is it will not ride as nice as her Toyota did when it is 8-10 years old if she keeps it that long. But for now she really likes.

Comment

My wife has a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee with ~90k on it still drives great. One of the more luxurious vehicles we've owned, nice sound system, nice leather. The electric shifter is a bit strange but you get used to it.

I should add it has survived my wife, who thinks cars have a magic box in the front that makes them go.

as for the track hawk there are better vehicles for 85Gs.
        Last edited by LOC4L; 09-28-2020, 08:49 AM.

Comment

The all wheel drive Trackhawk & Durango equivalent are serious straight-line machines...you can out boogie about anyone with all 4 tires biting in a big ole 5000 suv. Gotta love it.

Comment

I have one. Its a riot. Full exhaust and tune and I'm running low 11s. No hardware upgrades. Exhaust was just cause. I also added a new sub and amp to the harmon Karon system and limo tint. 33k mi. Is my daily driver. No issues thus far.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
            Last edited by JBJTX81; 09-28-2020, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X