No announcement yet.

Yellowstone...the series.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There’s already a season two scheduled, we can’t get too bloody and kill off everyone just yet.

Comment

Lol...I was thinking the same thing.
      Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
      There’s already a season two scheduled, we can’t get too bloody and kill off everyone just yet.
      Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

I am glad I am not the only one that is having problems with the volume- got the volume on tv all the way up and the sound bar making the walls vibrate and still can't hear parts. My question is....how long is that young kid going to keep that band aid on that right cheek?

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
          I am glad I am not the only one that is having problems with the volume- got the volume on tv all the way up and the sound bar making the walls vibrate and still can't hear parts. My question is....how long is that young kid going to keep that band aid on that right cheek?

And then the commercials come on and rattle the pictures on the walls.....

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
            And then the commercials come on and rattle the pictures on the walls.....
            Dad I killed a guy, I don’t have cancer! Mommy didn’t love me but look at me I’m neked, **** you jimmy, I’m Montana’s first queer attorney general, I’m from California and don’t belong here but want to ruin a good place, I’m an Indian and I hate rich white folks

YELLOWSTONE IS POWERED BY RAM TRUCKS AND WILL RETURN IN 60 SECONDS...

Comment

Dad I killed a guy, I don’t have cancer! Mommy didn’t love me but look at me I’m neked, **** you jimmy, I’m Montana’s first queer attorney general, I’m from California and don’t belong here but want to ruin a good place, I’m an Indian and I hate rich white folks

You must know somebody that writes for the show. No fair. [emoji16][emoji15]

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                You must know somebody that writes for the show. No fair. [emoji16][emoji15]
                No just some sarcastic predictions. .

Comment

****, that's funny lol

Comment

Errbody brandin errbody
                    Last edited by eastxhunter; 08-14-2018, 08:07 AM. Reason: Brown bears gettin branded too

Comment

Originally posted by redleif View Post
                      To clarify the cowboy branding. Cowboy is branded if he is given a second chance to stay on the ranch after messing up. Casey is branded!!! He screwed up, was given a second chance by Mr. Dutton (Dad), and branded. I think I'm correct about that.
                      You get branded when the ranch owns you. Tonight was good. I think next week will be the best and leave Us hanging...Oh well Godless should be starting again now on Netflix?

Comment

Somebody gotta die, only one episode this season too go!

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        My prediction,
                        soldier boy casey gets kilt by injuns
                        rip kills kimmel
                        beth od's
                        lawyer boy gets outed as a gay politician and branded
                        Big chief gets rail roaded by his own injuns
                        **** you jimmy flips his lid and kills everyone but the horse and kid.
                        Little injun inherits the ranch.
                        he brands himself
                        Walker is gonna be a lucky sum buck to make season two.
                        fade to black.

Kasey kills kimmel
                        Rip hooks up with tpost ma’am
                        Beth runs off with kimmel’s Ol’ lady
                        Lawyer boy gonna find out girls aren’t all bad
                        Big chief gets rail roaded or train stationed
                        **** you Jimmy (I’m kinda proud that handle stuck[emoji23]) is gonna slide till next season
                        Little injun gonna do what you predicted
                        John is gonna take Jamie to the woodshed

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                        Errbody brandin errbody
                        [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post

Rip hooks up with tpost ma’am

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

He sure was looking hard at her wasn’t he

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                            You get branded when the ranch owns you. Tonight was good. I think next week will be the best and leave Us hanging...Oh well Godless should be starting again now on Netflix?
                            Are they going to do a second season of Godless?

Comment

He sure was looking hard at her wasn’t he

Well Walker is sniffing around his other heifer, he might want a break from crazy and try a hard headed harda*** next go round

Comment

I have been wondering as well, how long that kid have to wear that band aid for that scratch?

Comment

Working...
                                X