No announcement yet.

Babies yet ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My little doeling is still hanging around. She's getting big!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Got this pic the other day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Had a few in the lot across from the house in Madison County this evening.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
          Found this when I changed my cards in Trinity Co. yesterday
          Cool pic. Fawns seem to know block is food for them. Could you tell how you affix that block to the fence post? Is it a trace mineral block? If so do you see a lot of use by your deer? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by BU_pigslayer View Post
            One confirmed on camera and several more on the way

Have a fawn about this size at my place too. Hoping they stick around for a long while and don’t get pushed out. Would be cool to watch them for a while.

J

Comment

We have a group of 5 does(plus 3 yearling bucks) that come up regularly around our house(I have a feeder on the tree line 60 yards from our back door) and I haven't seen any of them with fawns. is it possible that they're leaving the fawns in the woods still or would the fawns be going everywhere with the does as this point?

Comment

The fawn at my house has been coming to the feedee with her mom for about a month now, but they are just starting to show up at a friend's lease about 20 miles from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Phorizt View Post
                  We have a group of 5 does(plus 3 yearling bucks) that come up regularly around our house(I have a feeder on the tree line 60 yards from our back door) and I haven't seen any of them with fawns. is it possible that they're leaving the fawns in the woods still or would the fawns be going everywhere with the does as this point?

A lot of the time the does at my place leave the fawns in the woods.

Comment

Pic I got last night

Comment

I only have 1 fawn and 3 doe on my place. Neighbors high fenced 160 acres this past spring. I now manage the ranch and last week counted 14 doe and 8 fawns. Luckily all the bucks I was after are on my place still.

Sure would have been a good fawn crop. Numbers are out of wack now but hopefully new gals move in soon.

Comment

Took a load of stuff to set up my wife's classroom in Rusk today. On the way back there was a doe and tiny fawn in the pasture between the state hospital and prison. Lots of deer in the city limits of Rusk.

Comment

Bringing this back to the top for 2019. These pics are on a mineral block about 200 yards from my house.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Same ones I think.
                            Attached Files

Comment

I have been seeing fawns for about 4 weeks now, noticeable increase in numbers the last two weeks in south Rusk county.

Comment

Saw a couple on I-45 last week between houston and dallas

Comment

Working...
                                X