Home Gym...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Codie View Post
    Here are couple of inside pics of our home gym (it is a 30x20 metal shop in the back yard). We built it about 3yrs ago and are still loving it. Being able to hop outside and grab a workout when our busy schedules allow without having to plan around a dedicated CrossFit class time works great for us. My boys (11 & 7) love it also and will hopefully get more and more use out of it as they get older
    [ATTACH]917121[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]917122[/ATTACH]
    Do work son!

Comment

Just need to get my wall mirror installed Friday and I should be done for now
      Attached Files

Comment

Whats the deal with the rowing machine. I see that several of you have them. New trend?

Comment

Originally posted by Triple 7 View Post
          Whats the deal with the rowing machine. I see that several of you have them. New trend?
          been around long time - have become more popular recently as they are big in crossfit world

Comment

Originally posted by Triple 7 View Post
            Go row 1,000 -1,500 meters, you will know what it's about. It gives a really good work out, a warm up or a warm down. You can sprint or do long rows, lots of variations, depending on what you are trying to do. I use mine everyday for a warm up. Gets the blood pumping and a sweat going quick. Plus it isn't hard on your joints and body like jogging or running.

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
              Go row 1,000 -1,500 meters, you will know what it's about. It gives a really good work out, a warm up or a warm down. You can sprint or do long rows, lots of variations, depending on what you are trying to do. I use mine everyday for a warm up. Gets the blood pumping and a sweat going quick. Plus it isn't hard on your joints and body like jogging or running.
              X2 one of my warmups of choice

Comment

Working...
              X