Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I crazy for not canceling baseball practice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iehooligan11b View Post
    LOl wow. Well this has escalated since this morning.
    You ain't kidding...some folks are too much and take things way too serious

Comment

Baseball really is for those kids that can’t make the cut for football isn’t it???

Comment

We had a washer tourney today for my kids team and we moved it to the gym. Now I could have cared less if the kids were outside but I know I wasn’t going out there

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
          Baseball really is for those kids that can’t make the cut for football isn’t it???
          says the balerina....

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
            says the balerina....
            I’m sorry you had parental issues growing up.

Comment

I’m sorry you had parental issues growing up.
              Reach deep down into that frozen uterous, and come up with something better than that.
              I will wait.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                Reach deep down into that frozen uterous, and come up with something better than that.
                I will wait.
                Looks like it’s been a sad week for bitcoin.

Comment

Looks like it’s been a sad week for bitcoin.
                  C'mon Princess.. you have to do better than that.. ask your life coach for some help.

Comment

Typical blowhard just as I figured. I hope you get the help you need.

Comment

Typical blowhard just as I figured. I hope you get the help you need.
                      Are you even part of the conversation in your own mind anymore?

Comment

Cold, wet and windy?

Sounds like a great day for “grass drills”! [emoji1]

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                          We had a washer tourney today for my kids team and we moved it to the gym. Now I could have cared less if the kids were outside but I know I wasn’t going out there
                          Lol now that I think about it, I remember playing TBall as a kid and my parents sitting in the truck watching from the parking lot along with the rest of the parents on real cold days haha

Comment

27 degrees this morning.

Had the 5-6 yos teeballers out before light doing gassers and burpies for 1.5 hours with no water or breakfast to hardened their soft asses up. Building Champions!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              27 degrees this morning.

Had the 5-6 yos teeballers out before light doing gassers and burpies for 1.5 hours with no water or breakfast to hardened their soft asses up. Building Champions!!
                              Sound like coach Rick Vice from Division III footballs finest haha

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                27 degrees this morning.

This is how champions are built! If they miss a single rep, let alone practice, they’re going to sacrifice their potential to go pro! 12years from now when they sign the endorsement deal they will look back fondly

Comment

Working...
                                X