Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And today I'll wear the ROSE..

Comment

Didn't want to start a new thread so figured I'd ask here. Looking for my first watch that I consider to be high end (actually probably more low end for some of y'all). Budget is 1000-2500. The two I've found so far that I actually like are the Nomos Tangente and the Tudor Heritage Ranger. I like the Nomos more but am having trouble finding one in-person. I also like the Tudor, but I wish it came with a white face. Is there any benefit to either of these? And more importantly, does anyone have any recommendations for similar styles to those?

Comment

Originally posted by blood-sport View Post
        https://vimeo.com/175627459

"Batman" yes, Rolex has come along way !!
        Rolex GMT II , reference: 116710 BLNR
        40mm ceramic blue black bezel
        Retail - $8995 , [emoji457][emoji95][emoji108]this GMT II sales for over retail in today's market..
        #gmt #rolex #116710blnr #batman #jfjco #luxurywatch #watchcollector #lovewatches #luxury_goods_houston_jfjco

Wife told me this would end up being my wedding gift

Comment

Originally posted by neskora View Post
          Didn't want to start a new thread so figured I'd ask here. Looking for my first watch that I consider to be high end (actually probably more low end for some of y'all). Budget is 1000-2500. The two I've found so far that I actually like are the Nomos Tangente and the Tudor Heritage Ranger. I like the Nomos more but am having trouble finding one in-person. I also like the Tudor, but I wish it came with a white face. Is there any benefit to either of these? And more importantly, does anyone have any recommendations for similar styles to those?

Any interest in Tag ???

Comment

Originally posted by Texag0842 View Post
            Wife told me this would end up being my wedding gift

Well, texag0842

Have her reach out to me and I'll assist with locating the watch.. tough to fine this one at your local authorized dealer..

Check out my website for further information.

Comment

Suunto Core. Always on my wrist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I decide between 2 Breitling's and a Armitron ($35) every morning and the older I get the more the Armitron seems to win out pretty much daily. The Breitling's sees daylight 2-3 times per year maybe, and if I'm wearing them I likely don't want to be where I'm at. My teenagers now wear them thinking they're cool. Obviously some things just don't matter like they once did, being the Armitron I wear daily still has leftovers on it from cleaning deer and pigs.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ776 View Post
                  Suunto Core. Always on my wrist

I'm digging this watch.

Comment

What's on your wrist?? I'll start

I'm a bit torn at the moment, I've been thinking of buying an Apple Watch. Love all the functions and how I could use them all. Problem is, I'm in the high end watch business and loose diamonds..

The watches I wear have always been a topic of discussion and interesting to those wanting to have a nice time piece.

I may make this my weekend watch and my HUNTING go to..

Comment

I'm a bit torn at the moment, I've been thinking of buying an Apple Watch. Love all the functions and how I could use them all. Problem is, I'm in the high end watch business and loose diamonds.. I may make this my weekend watch and my HUNTING go to..

Imo the fossil founders watch is much nicer looking then the apple watch. You may want to double check but I'm fairly certain it will work with an iPhone. I want to say tag came out with a smart watch last year also. That would allow you to maintain the look and still get the smart watch functionality

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntingjunkie View Post
                        I decide between 2 Breitling's and a Armitron ($35) every morning and the older I get the more the Armitron seems to win out pretty much daily. The Breitling's sees daylight 2-3 times per year maybe, and if I'm wearing them I likely don't want to be where I'm at. My teenagers now wear them thinking they're cool. Obviously some things just don't matter like they once did, being the Armitron I wear daily still has leftovers on it from cleaning deer and pigs.

Go with the Breitling !! Why not an Apple Watch??

Comment

Fit Bit Blaze, early Christmas present but been pleased so far

Comment

Originally posted by BTGuard View Post
                            Imo the fossil founders watch is much nicer looking then the apple watch. You may want to double check but I'm fairly certain it will work with an iPhone. I want to say tag came out with a smart watch last year also. That would allow you to maintain the look and still get the smart watch functionality

Great idea but for me I'm a little OCD about matching components, crazy I know

Matching phone , matching watch !!

Comment

Well then you'll have to join the Android side of things

Great idea but for me I'm a little OCD about matching components, crazy I know

Matching phone , matching watch !!

Comment

Go with the Breitling !! Why not an Apple Watch??
                                Good question. Honestly, I've just never thought much about them or looked into them. I'm hard on watches so I guess it's just more practical I wear the Armitron really. Although it doesn't seem to bother me, I must admit it's a bit sad and worn.

Comment

Working...
                                X