Thieves suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HDWRENCH View Post
    Leaving 12 th this month short on time own my shop so trying to get as much done as I can this year a shoe string budget. High school photos graduation flight back to MI the party then New super Apple Mac Pro computer he needed daughters car broke then she got hurt on job the denied works comp covered rent living cost etc etc sorry for sob story we all got issues this year kinda kicked me in the junk a few times not so happy about it. Had a roof leak just had it fixed rained today now will need drywall repair cannot catch a break. Glad I have gin it’s making the sharp edges a bit smoother ha ha
    Please. Don’t. Gin. And. Type.

I am really confused, and my head hurts.

Comment

I understood perfectly! (thumbs up smilie)

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
        I think someone stole half the letters off your keyboard too! I hate a thief!
        OMG that’s funny

Sorry OP....thieves are the lowest scum on earth

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
          I understood perfectly! (thumbs up smilie)

Not sure why some have a comprehension deficit , but oh well

the New hitch is ordered will be Here Fri.. OHHH wait FRIDAY to keep confusion to a minimum.

LEO ( Law Enforcement Officer ) said it becoming more and more common , they target larger parking lots and truck's are the first choice .

"BertramBass I hope LEO get the AH that stole his used GEN and WDH he got at HF so he can still have a good trip to CO. "

You just put a few into a tail spin .. HA HA that is great . You seem to have the same key board as I do .

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
            Sorry for your loss. Nowadays, if I'm carrying anything of value, especially in the bed of the truck, if I don't have someone with me, who can stay with the truck, I won't stop or park it anywhere, that's out of my sight, for even a couple of minutes.
            Same here. And keep your ladders locked on the truck

Comment

If you want to keep them

Comment

HDwrench Let me check the warehouse and see if there is a gen not being used if so I will grab it for you to use.

Comment

Im 5 miles east of downtown and I have one for you if you can make that happen

Comment

Im not sure if were anywhere near each other.. You're welcome to come get it if you still need one

Comment

Je suis désolé pour tes ennuis. J'espère que le voleur se fait prendre. J'ai eu du mal à comprendre votre frappe car je ne suis pas aussi saoul que vous.

Comment

Sorry to hear it. Thieves absolutely suck. Karma will get them.

Comment

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
                          HDwrench Let me check the warehouse and see if there is a gen not being used if so I will grab it for you to use.

WOW that would be great . Like I said new Hitch will be here on Friday.

Comment

when will you be back? I have a WDH but need it for a trip on the 20th

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                              when will you be back? I have a WDH but need it for a trip on the 20th

Thanks but I bought a new hitch . I decided on an anderson this time as The was a load bar and made all kinds of noise . It worked great just load as heck .

Comment

When I go to HD I pk my tk at thr frt of the st to kp scbgs frm stlg my st.

Comment

Working...
                                X