No announcement yet.

Thieves suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like a thief's hunting season starts Labor Day too, sorry for your luck! Karma will catch up.

Comment

Under normal circumstances I would go buy another but two kids in college now had two medical set backs so no way so I want to put it on a CC so just a bummer .. I am the guy that’s helps anybonevthat needs it. Just like most I am sure on here. Makes me sad really

Comment

Can't turn your back for a minute....hate thieves.

Comment

When are you heading to Colorado?

Comment

That sucks brother... karma is an evil b!#ch!

Comment

I have one in NW Austin you can use. Have not used in a few years may need to clean carburetor.

Comment

Leaving 12 th this month short on time own my shop so trying to get as much done as I can this year a shoe string budget. High school photos graduation flight back to MI the party then New super Apple Mac Pro computer he needed daughters car broke then she got hurt on job the denied works comp covered rent living cost etc etc sorry for sob story we all got issues this year kinda kicked me in the junk a few times not so happy about it. Had a roof leak just had it fixed rained today now will need drywall repair cannot catch a break. Glad I have gin it’s making the sharp edges a bit smoother ha ha

Comment

Any one need a 2500 gallon water tank ?? Needs a new drain valve will trade for invertor gen set ?

Comment

I have a weight distribution hitch you can use for your trip. I am 30 miles NW of Austin and heading to Abilene Friday if it will help ya.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Nowadays, if I'm carrying anything of value, especially in the bed of the truck, if I don't have someone with me, who can stay with the truck, I won't stop or park it anywhere, that's out of my sight, for even a couple of minutes.

Comment

I hope all that made sense in your head...

Ima gonna get me some 40 creek, alot,,

Then I might understand.

Comment

All of these threads makes me want to set some of these fools up and start knocking heads.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                            I hope all that made sense in your head...

Ima gonna get me some 40 creek, alot,,

Then I might understand.
                            truck pulls into parking lot. Owner goes inside , comes out hitch and a 200- watt generator have been stolen from truck .

is that clear

Comment

I hope LEO get the AH that stole his used GEN and WDH he got at HF so he can still have a good trip to CO.

Comment

You know he will do it again, hopefully next time he gets caught.

Comment

Working...
                                X