Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

?

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    Another satisfied owner of a 20. And yes I see a lot of them on 4h/ffa shoots

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Going off just visiting Academy web site they listed NO 20 gauge semi-auto in the Yildiz? At least in the North Texas area they seem to feature the Tristar brand now? It's also a Turkish manufacturer....wondering if they made a change??

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
      Going off just visiting Academy web site they listed NO 20 gauge semi-auto in the Yildiz? At least in the North Texas area they seem to feature the Tristar brand now? It's also a Turkish manufacturer....wondering if they made a change??
      Ours is o/u. Dunns sporting goods had benelli montifeltros for 699 the other day. 20ga only

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post

Tristar auto kicks harder than an O/U believe it or not.

Comment

Have a friend who shoots one, and no problems. He can't hit the side of a barn, but it's not the gun's fault..

Comment

Originally posted by em12 View Post
            I have had a good experience with mine as well- a 12 o/u. It does kick a bit but nothing unbearable. I don’t use it much because I have other more sentimental guns that get the use and I went to an auto loader for duck hunting. I would sell it if anyone is interested, it’s just sat in the safe for 2 years now I guess.
            sent you pm

Comment

Thinking about getting a 20 gauge for dove season. Although I have looked at the CZ's. Depends on my budget when I gat ready to buy.

Comment

My father has used a 20 for several years. No problems. They put some pretty wood on them too! I think they are a bargain and we'll made. Based on it's performance, I'd buy one if I was an O/U shooter.

Comment

Working...
                X