Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 days a week

Comment

once or twice a month at best, then only ground and sausage, maybe a back strap once a year.

Comment

As mentioned above, chicken is the only store bought meat in our freezer.

Comment

I had a piece of deer sausage at first break. For lunch I have 4 pieces of backstrap I grilled.

Comment

2 or 3 times a year

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
              We have wildgame on average at least 5 nights a week. Then I have leftovers for,lunch the next day.
              About the same here. 90% of the meat we consume, I kill and process. The other 10% comes from yard eggs, store bought chicken, eating out, or beef from a family member ranch. We only cook with venison when using ground meat. Store bought ground beef tastes funny to us.

Comment

3 to 4 nights a week, the only meat we get from the store is chicken.

Comment

4-5 nights a week. We use axis burger and axis chorizo in everything from chili to tacos to spaghetti sauce. Wild pork sausage gets grilled when we need a quick meal. Our local processor makes precooked jalapeño/cheese smoked links that can be heated in the microwave. My college sons went thru 100 pounds of those this past year. The only meat we buy is the brisket that I smoke and chicken. We go catch more fish when stocks start getting low.

Comment

4 days a week on average

Comment

3 or 4 days a week until I run out!!

Comment

Quite a bit I guess. We buy steaks and pork from the store. Eat a lot of fish during the spring and summer, and use deer meat in most recipes.

We eat duck probably 3-4 nights a week during season. That's my favorite by far. I probably get 20 or so a week but they don't last too long, unfortunately.

Comment

For us, maybe 3 times a week. Having recently moved to Irving, we now eat more squirrel, but also venison & pork.

Comment

Once every 2 or 3 weeks

Comment

Almost every night except for chicken and steak night. The wife can't stand the smell of beef hamburger anymore and can't get it as lean as venison. Just need a bigger freezer!

Comment

3-5 days a week.
                                all the meat I eat I or my dad harvested.

Comment

Working...
                                X