Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

photoshop....

Comment

There is no way they are the same pigs - Look at the hair along the spine, look at the hair color, hair density, size of the rear quarters, general size - the first two pics are portly, the third is big but stout. The hairline on the snouts are different too.

The truck has the wheel on "our" side, but it is not a domestic vehicle, definitely overseas.

Comment

Color me skeptical. I have my doubts about this rabbit too.

[ATTACH]58026[/ATTACH]

Comment

You can't be serious

I would have to venture a guess that that is photo-shopped.....and done really poorly at that.

If it's not, I want to meet the guy who was wearing the estimated size 36 EEEE Nikes who left this partial footprint.........ahhhhhhhhhh BUSTED!

Click image for larger version

Name:	I call BS.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	139.2 KB
ID:	23857303
          Last edited by Porterhouse; 10-03-2008, 01:33 PM.

Comment

I call BS too. Why doesn't the guy ever pose in front of the critter? Or use a gun or the appropriate weapon slung across the beast for scale?

Plus those dudes in the first pic have that "are we in trouble?" look.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakelover View Post
              Color me skeptical. I have my doubts about this rabbit too.

[ATTACH]58026[/ATTACH]

MMMMMMBRAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

in the first pic it looks like one guy is holding the head up with one hand. In the second pic it looks like the head is just levitating on it's own. And in the third pic it looks like there is a fork of some sort under the jaw. If that thing was real... who ever is holding the head up with one hand in the first pic better be Super Man or the Hulk! I call B.S.!!!

Comment

looks real

Comment

Yall guys are good.
                    Ever thought about becoming an investigator??

Comment

Wheres the blood?

Comment

Real for sure......I got one bigger than that yesterday and I'm going to get one of those rabbits this evening...........

Comment

Cool photo effects

Comment

However big, however photoshopped, however staged - that porker could have done some serious damage with those cutter when he was still kicking.

Comment

No one is going to pose with a dead animal along side a nature tour truck. That is the dumbest picture I have ever seen. If someone were to kill a hog that big it would be all over the news plus Cabelas and Bas Pro would be all over it also.

Comment

There is no doubt that that is a big pig, but he is sitting waaaayyyyy behind it to make it look bigger. My guess is 350, maybe 400 pounds actual weight

Comment

Working...
                                X