2017 Houston Astros season thread, "Earn it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zztex View Post
    Ok, that's enough. I don't think y'all get it. We aren't looking to replace Fiers. We have plenty of internal candidates for that (Peacock, McHugh, Martes, etc.). We are looking for a stud to either slot in ahead of McCullers or just behind him. You gotta have 3 studs for the playoffs. Cole is a former #1 overall pick, if I'm not mistaken. You don't trade top prospects to replace Fiers

Umm, I completely get it. But when someone does show up that is a top of the line starter someone has to leave. That would be Fiers. How's that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
      Umm, I completely get it. But when someone does show up that is a top of the line starter someone has to leave. That would be Fiers. How's that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
      No urgency to do that. Morton might turn out to be the guy. Don't give up top prospects till you need to. Trade deadline deal or before that if you really start slipping. Thank God they didn't trade the farm for Quintana

Comment

It will be interesting to see what they do.
        I think we need 1 more good pitcher, but we have a comfortable lead right now. No need to give up too much.

Comment

When is Mchugh due back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
            It will be interesting to see what they do.
            I think we need 1 more good pitcher, but we have a comfortable lead right now. No need to give up too much.
            Yes, we gave up WAY too much for Gomez and Giles. Just ride the wave and see where it leads

Comment

Go Rangers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
                Go Rangers!!!
                Congrats on finally having a winning record for at least a day or two now go find the rangers thread since you're lost.

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
                  Congrats on finally having a winning record for at least a day or two now go find the rangers thread since you're lost.
                  I will be back in here in a couple weeks, no worries. Now just keep enjoying your wining season in May. Go Rangers!!!

Comment

I will be back in here in a couple weeks, no worries. Now just keep enjoying your wining season in May. Go Rangers!!!
                    No worries

Comment

Doubt it.

Comment

I wonder who has the better record in the last 2 weeks?

Comment

I wonder who has the better record in the last 2 weeks?
                          I wonder who has the better win streak right now?

Comment

I wonder who has the better win streak right now?
                            Lol! Congrats! Throw a few more games on top of that and get back with me.
                            I wonder who is 8 games behind?

Comment

Comment

Lol! Congrats! Throw a few more games on top of that and get back with me.
                                Well if we are just talking math...57 minus 23 would be 34 games behind in head to head since the little brothers joined us in the division. Congrats

Comment

Working...
                                X