No announcement yet.

Dodge Ram Buy Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the early 07 with the last line of the 5.9s. It has a 6spd transmission and I have only had to put a water pump on it no other problems thankfully so far. I just put new nittos on it and a rear antisway bar. I bought it new and I have just under 75,000 miles on it so I plan on keeping it for a long time.

Comment

What can a guy get a 2015 2500 megacab 4x4 for these days? Anyone bought one?

I have a 2007 megacab with 100k miles and it has been the best truck ever. I think I will always have a megacab.

Comment

I bought a 2012 new in December of 2012, got 170,000 on the ticker with 0 problems and it pulls a load everyday. I maintain it religiously...

Comment

Originally posted by HuntForHorns View Post
          What can a guy get a 2015 2500 megacab 4x4 for these days? Anyone bought one?

I have a 2007 megacab with 100k miles and it has been the best truck ever. I think I will always have a megacab.
          I believe they're around $58000 to $72000 before any rebates. I glanced at them yesterday.
          Last edited by cvanbrunt; 07-28-2015, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by smokin6.7 View Post
            I've got a 2007.5 6.7 that I deleted and put a KORE lift on when it had less than 30K on it. They'd have to offer me a dang good price for me to sell it back. It's been (and still is) a great truck.
            Mine has a Kore leveling kit on it and the ride is night and day difference compared to my dads stock 07

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
              safecar.gov will tell you if you are part of the recall. Enter your VIN#.
              Thanks for the info.

My 2009 3500 has a left tie rod and an airbag issue. Wonder what they'll tell me? Only 70K on it too

Comment

My 08 mega cab is on list, on my 3rd tie rod waiting on parts for air bag. Called dealer yesterday and Asked if they had checkbook ready. They said they didn't know anything about buy back

Comment

I just got a tune up and new serpentine belt and an oil change Saturday
                  On my 2012/1500 77,000 miles on it but they said nothing to me, must be ok

Comment

Originally posted by Buck-Chaser View Post
                    I bet they won't pay what they are worth.
                    Sure they will. Scrap iron will bring about 8 cents a pound and that's more than any used Dodge is worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackmouth View Post
                      Thanks for the info.

My 2009 3500 has a left tie rod and an airbag issue. Wonder what they'll tell me? Only 70K on it too
                      Mine showed the same recalls but mine is a 2007 2500.

Comment

Following

Comment

Originally posted by ridge reaper View Post
                          I have the early 07 with the last line of the 5.9s. It has a 6spd transmission and I have only had to put a water pump on it no other problems thankfully so far. I just put new nittos on it and a rear antisway bar. I bought it new and I have just under 75,000 miles on it so I plan on keeping it for a long time.
                          Mine's the o7 with the 5.9 and 6spd but with only batteries and tires replaced, but not a "SAFE QUEEN" at 267,000
                          So you have a lot of time left
                          JT

Comment

My 06 mega cab has an airbag recall that's it. 237k miles runs strong.

Oh yeah it's a 1500 with a Hemi

Comment

Originally posted by Blackmouth View Post
                              Thanks for the info.

My 06 5.9 has the same recalls issued but I called to try and request reimbursement for what I paid to have the front steering assembly upgraded and they declined. I guess 800 bucks is worth more to them than my future business.

My truck is paid for and I have invested the money to finally get it right and plan on keeping it for a while. Ram or fiat or whatever Obama dealership it's called will no longer get a dime from this ol boy.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                                Here you go...just go here and enter in your VIN #.

http://recalls.mopar.com
                                I got this recall.

REPROGRAM ANTI-LOCK BRAKE SYSTEM MODULE

We are recommending the following improvements be performed on some 2013 and 2014 model year RAM trucks.
                                Recommended Service:
                                The Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) module on your truck (VIN: ***************xx) may contain software that causes an intermittent loss of the speedometer, Electronic Stability Control (ESC) and/or Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS).
                                What your dealer will do:
                                Chrysler will service your vehicle free of charge (parts and labor). To do this, your dealer will reprogram the ABS module. The work will take about ½ hour to complete. We recommend that you make an appointment with your dealer to minimize your inconvenience.
                                What you should do:
                                Simply contact your Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or RAM dealer, at your convenience, to schedule a service appointment. Your dealer will collect the necessary information to ensure that the appropriate parts are available so your service can be completed in a timely manner. Although not required, we recommend bringing this letter with you to your dealer, when you bring your vehicle in for this service.
                                If you need help:
                                Please contact the Chrysler Customer Assistance Center at 1-800-853-1403.
                                If you have already experienced this condition and have paid to have it repaired, please send your original receipts and/or other adequate proof of payment to the following address for reimbursement: Chrysler Customer Assistance, P.O. Box 21-8007, Auburn Hills, MI 48321-8007, Attention: Reimbursement. Once we receive and verify the required documents, reimbursement will be sent to you within 60 days.
                                Please help us update our records by filling out the attached prepaid postcard, if any of the conditions listed on the card apply to your vehicle. You may also update this information on the web at CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
                                We apologize for any inconvenience this service may cause to your schedule. Chrysler is committed to providing our customers with world class quality products, ensuring that you have a positive dealership experience and following up on any issues and concerns that you may have in a timely manner through our Customer Assistance Center. Thank you for being our customer.
                                Sincerely,
                                Customer Service / Field Operations
                                Chrysler Group LLC

Comment

Working...
                                X