Another Hunting License Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
    I may or may not be a reliable source for information.
    I had a good chuckle.

Comment

You just use the mule deer tags. Scratch thru mule, initial it and you are good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
        You just use the mule deer tags. Scratch thru mule, initial it and you are good to go.

Comment

Just go buy another license, tell them you lost yours. They will give you another in a heartbeat.

Comment

You people are silly. Yall knows that once you've used all yer durn tags you goes to the walmrts and say Yall lost yalls license. Bam, 5 more tags.

Yall silly people tagging deer. Bet Yall even hunt in the daytime on land Yall leased and yalls own feeder.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Why would you want to?

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                Why would you want to?
                Like Bassdeer said. Why, My freezer would be full and I would have to buy another. I'm good with two deer, maybe three. Last me all year.

Comment

Originally posted by slick8 View Post
                  you people are silly. Yall knows that once you've used all yer durn tags you goes to the walmrts and say yall lost yalls license. Bam, 5 more tags.

Yall silly people tagging deer. Bet yall even hunt in the daytime on land yall leased and yalls own feeder.

Sent from my samsung-sm-n920a using tapatalk
                  :d:d:d

Comment

I need six deer to last all year. Headed to my mld place today. I’ll be making sausage and all other goodies by Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                      I have positive proof that this doesn't work.

Comment

Donate/Family, etc.

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                        Why would you want to?
                        In some families there are a lot more people that love deer sausage, summer sausage, backstrap and all the great things that can be made from venison, but they don't hunt. They are not against it, but they don't hunt. Also, I like to donate where there is a need and I do love to hunt and kill deer. By no means do my immediate family and I need 5 or more deer to sustain, we aren't that far from HEB. I love to hunt and I love to help/donate/give away, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by diamonde40 View Post
                          Does anyone know that if a person were to use all of their tags early in the season in 1 or 2 counties, would they be allowed to buy another set of tags and kill deer in other counties? I know it sounds crazy but if a person were to be hunting on a MLD property then they would be able to kill more than the allotted tags on a purchased license.
                          This can't be a real question.

Comment

Use your red drum tag for antler restricted bucks under 13"

Comment

Why Couldn't It Be

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
                              This can't be a real question.
                              And sir, why couldn't this be a real question? It is as the heading says
                              "A QUESTION". And because I have an answer there will not be a need to go ask at Academy or would I ever go anywhere to say "I LOST MY LICENSE"
                              If I knew the answer, I wouldn't have asked the question. I didn't think it was possible, but until you ask, you will never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                                I have positive proof that this doesn't work.
                                Did you scratch through mule and initial it?

Comment

Working...
                                X