Select Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Brady with the walk off home run in the Championship game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    nice man

my little one lost game 2 on saturday to a team that was disqualified in the next round for having illegal players, the other team caught it and reported it, kind of sucked for us. they were playing up from 6uaaa to 7uaa though so it was good for them to see some bigger boys.

my older one was also playing up from 9umajor to 10uaaa, they went 0-1-1 on saturday with our 9-4 loss being to a ridiculous texas bombers team that was a combination of their 9umajor and 10umajor teams, who
    are both ranked #2 in the country in their age division....how they can play a AAA tournament is anyones guess. (well, if anyone knows Lale Esquivel, there is your answer)

so we got bumped down to the consolation bracket for sunday and won all 3 games to win the "championship," the boys couldnt have cared less about any "consolation bracket," they were happy as heck and we were all happy to get 3 games in.

Comment

Great stuff Fellas - Awesome to read ...

Comment

Originally posted by akstigo01 View Post
        Did not offer to share but I sure could of used one after our last game. Highly doubt they were going to a party as they were about 3+ hours from home. But who knows maybe.
        What age group were you playing in? We had the toughest lose of the year last night. Up 9-3 going into last inning in Semis and lost. Gave up 6 runs with 2 outs. Ouch!
        Last edited by TexasAg2002; 06-19-2017, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Select Baseball

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          Slam got their second win 21-0 @ Cooperstown

They must be playing at Allstar Village, not Cooperstown Dreams Park. I don't see them listed in our tournament. But I did speak to a coach from Lumberton. Our team is 3-0 with 19 HRs so far. Digging the 70 degree temps but it rains a lot. In a delay now. Here is my son's first and second homer up here. Good times.

Last edited by Full Throttle; 06-19-2017, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Played our last tournament this weekend ended runner up last week and won the championship this week. Had a good year and ready for a break!

Comment

We are 6-0 in Cooperstown and the 7 seed out of 104 teams headed in to bracket play. Some of these teams will start flying in pitchers so not sure if we can go as deep as we like, but got the bats to stay in most games I would think. Digging some 55* temps this evening as well.

Comment

One of our Dynasty teams where there last week took 3rd. Good luck keep the sticks going!

Comment

We have our last tournament this weekend. Ready for a break

Comment

Anybody playing AAYBA? I'll be out there on Sunday covering for my tech rep.

Comment

Originally posted by Full Throttle View Post
                      They must be playing at Allstar Village, not Cooperstown Dreams Park. I don't see them listed in our tournament. But I did speak to a coach from Lumberton. Our team is 3-0 with 19 HRs so far. Digging the 70 degree temps but it rains a lot. In a delay now. Here is my son's first and second homer up here. Good times.

https://youtu.be/cEIxeuifqQU
                      Yep all-star village.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        I wish we were but we are doing USSSA in July, will you be at any of those?

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                          I wish we were but we are doing USSSA in July, will you be at any of those?

My tech rep will be at the one at Big league Dreams with one of my accounts. I'm sure I'll swing out there at some ointment to check in and get a snow cone.

Comment

We'll be there. My 11U plays at 12pm ad 6pm. I'll look for you.

Comment

My tech rep will be at the one at Big league Dreams with one of my accounts. I'm sure I'll swing out there at some ointment to check in and get a snow cone.
                              Ok, doesn't look like the 9major is going to make so I think we are playing 10AAA and looks like it is at BLD, for now anyway lol

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                                Haha good luck to you guys

My 9u is in grapevine this morning and my 6u is in Mansfield this afternoon, both playing up this weekend so we will see how it goes.
                                What 9u team? we were there as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X