No announcement yet.

Deer Dog Recoveries 2013-2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got my web design person working on a tracker locator map for the whole state -- but for now.....

We cover pretty much all of the hill country area, but will travel a good distance

Live near Marble Falls and hunt near Mason.

Except for that one weekend we will be at Hagerman......

Bluehost - Top rated web hosting provider - Free 1 click installs For blogs, shopping carts, and more. Get a free domain name, real NON-outsourced 24/7 support, and superior speed. web hosting provider php hosting cheap web hosting, Web hosting, domain names, front page hosting, email hosting. We offer affordable hosting, web hosting provider business web hosting, ecommerce hosting, unix hosting. Phone support available, Free Domain, and Free Setup.

Court 214-679-1801
    Rod 214-244-1329

Comment

Got the rookie ready, we have been doing nose exercises every day.
      Attached Files

Comment

Alison and I are ready

Comment

I got a young pup I will be working with this year...

Comment

Ole' Della should be ready for her first real track. Been doing good on mock trails.

Comment

Bump for the dogs!!!
              I've got my two loaded and heading to the woods..

IF ITS BROWN ITS DOWN!!

Comment

Doc, Mollie, and Semmy all at the ready. I will be around all weekend, live next door to Enchanted Rock but will travel. Good Luck to everyone

Comment

Eli Mae goes with me every trip to carta valley. Couldn't get a dog out there couple yrs ago so got my own -

Comment

Mine will be at the lease on sunday...praying no one needs him saturday

good luck this year whacking them and tracking them

Comment

[ATTACH]553499[/ATTACH]

Comment

Bump, can't wait to hear the tracking stories tomorrow. Put you dogs down on Any blood no matter if it's an easy find, it builds up confidence in the dog.

Comment

Your web site looks great

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                          I've got my web design person working on a tracker locator map for the whole state -- but for now.....

We cover pretty much all of the hill country area, but will travel a good distance

Live near Marble Falls and hunt near Mason.

Except for that one weekend we will be at Hagerman......

Bluehost - Top rated web hosting provider - Free 1 click installs For blogs, shopping carts, and more. Get a free domain name, real NON-outsourced 24/7 support, and superior speed. web hosting provider php hosting cheap web hosting, Web hosting, domain names, front page hosting, email hosting. We offer affordable hosting, web hosting provider business web hosting, ecommerce hosting, unix hosting. Phone support available, Free Domain, and Free Setup.

Court 214-679-1801
                          Rod 214-244-1329

Comment

Gonna get one of my 15 year old twins to shoot a doe in the morning to get Camo some quick work

Comment

Blood

Originally posted by huntingfanatic View Post
                              Gonna get one of my 15 year old twins to shoot a doe in the morning to get Camo some quick work
                              Good deal, make sure to post a pic and story tomorrow.

Comment

Tracking conditions are good right now at least in central texas. But remember the do's and don'ts.
                                Remember the laws, a wounded deer leaves a blood trail, if no blood trail go ahead and call your local game warden and get permission to track with a dog. Get your neighboors phone numbers.
                                We have a chance of rain this weekend but remember a dog can still work after the rain.
                                You also need to be able to read the weather, for instance a warm day getting hotter, thermal updrafts. For me i would rather track that deer the next morning, night cooled off, thermal downdraft, hopefully some dew on the ground. Also other scent faded away. It may be a 24 hour old track but you should have been working your dogs for cold nose. Weather plays a big role in tracking.
                                I also like tracking during the day, i'm set up to track at night. But remember you can't kill a deer at night and can't kill a deer with a gun during archery only season. You can't even carry a gun during bow season unless you have a chl and your weapon in concelled.
                                Good luck everybody!
                                Troup

Comment

Working...
                                X