Smart's Ragin' Blaze Shiner Bock Chili.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
    Smart, your jerky recipe and pulled pork recipe were perfect, so I have no reason to doubt you with this chili. I’m making some of this to take on my Colorado hunt. Looks great!

Thank you!

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
    His jerky recipe just cooled off in the dehydrator...[emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greatness!

Comment

Put five pounds of beans in it. Bob secretly wants it that way.

Comment

WOW thank you printed that right up Just the thing to make this coming weekend at the lease .!!!

Will try it in the slow cooker while I am out hunting .. If you have any suggestions to alter for crock pot please let me know . Will be great to come back in from the hunt at night to a hot bowl of chili

Comment

Originally posted by Pigpiggy View Post
          Put five pounds of beans in it. Bob secretly wants it that way.

BoB loves beans

Originally posted by HDWRENCH View Post
          WOW thank you printed that right up Just the thing to make this coming weekend at the lease .!!!

Will try it in the slow cooker while I am out hunting .. If you have any suggestions to alter for crock pot please let me know . Will be great to come back in from the hunt at night to a hot bowl of chili

Welcome! As long as you brown the meat beforehand, I can't see any difference in using a crockpot or a pot on the stove on low... I just do that to allow everything to meld together and absorb the seasonings.. My personal crockpot would probably be on high for 3-4 hours....I do pinto beans in 10-12 hours on the same setting if that helps..

Comment

Took these on the last cook. Very simplistic but still.

Sauteed onions and threw diced garlic in the last 10-15 seconds before adding in the venison and pork meat.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5027.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	24558447

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5028.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	159.3 KB
ID:	24558448

Comment

Just made my Chili for the company chili cook off, using Blake's chili, while adding my touch as well ( Guajillo , Anchoo, Arbol), but I am for sure going to try your recipe out , the shiner, sounds like a good addition

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
                Just made my Chili for the company chili cook off, using Blake's chili, while adding my touch as well ( Guajillo , Anchoo, Arbol), but I am for sure going to try your recipe out , the shiner, sounds like a good addition
                Nice chili selection!
                Guajillo adds great depth IMO...

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                    Nice chili selection!
                    Guajillo adds great depth IMO...
                    Just took the Third Place, with it.....
                    just placed my order for more http://www.raginblaze.com/products.html

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
                      Just took the Third Place, with it.....
                      just placed my order for more http://www.raginblaze.com/products.html
                      Not surprised - congrats!

Comment

Looks great. Better than any I’ve seen on here.

Comment

I bumped the HB (beef or venison) and pork sausage up to 2lbs each with the same recipe and it was still great. Needed some more qty for a bigger group and it was great. I might have added a few more ounces of beer but otherwise it was identical....

Comment

Just pulled the trigger on some ragin blaze chili mix - have been reading about it for years and figured it is time.

Comment

Just refilled my ragin blaze stock and will be making some chili soon!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

How hot is Ragin Blaze chili seasoning compared to 2 alarm?

Comment

Working...
                                X