Sniper Hog Lights Customer Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sniper Hog Lights Customer Service

Sorry for the long read, but I just wanted to brag on one of our sponsors a little bit.

So I, being the dumb@$$ that I sometimes am, dropped my Sniper 66LRX light and windage/elevation mount, attached to a grip I made, out of my high rack. With this being a 10-12 foot drop, I knew my light was a goner. Cussing myself, I climbed out of the rack and picked up the light. Upon closer inspection, the light itself was fine, but the mount had cracked where it attaches to the rail.

So the next day, (Friday, 4/8) I PM'ed Rob asking if I could buy a new mount individually as I had broken mine. He replied and told me that there was no need to buy a new one if their mount had broken. I then responded and told him I was happy to pay for a new one as this was no fault of their mount, and that it was completely my fault. He then responded telling me to ship it in and he would take care of it. I got it sent out on Monday afternoon, and by Thursday I had gotten an email with a tracking number. The new mount showed up Saturday and has already gotten put to use!

I already loved my Sniper Light because of its performance, but I am now a customer for life because of their exceptional service. Good customer service is hard to come by in today's world, but Rob certainly stands by his products.

Thanks again,
    Kanyon

Good to hear!

Comment

Great to hear. Sniper Hog Light folks are good folks with a superior product...

Comment

Not surprising. Rob is the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
          X2

Comment

I wasn’t even a customer and Rob helped me out with new LED to retrofit a different brand of light. I’ve lost a couple of those now and will spend my next $ with siper hawg lights

Comment

No better reference than word of mouth. Great to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                x2!

Yes Rob will take care of you

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                  x2!

Yes Rob will take care of you
                  always has!

Comment

Love mine!

Comment

Good to hear, I bought one from him and he was very helpful. Was using a differant brand, and this one is way better so far.

Comment

My story is similar - somehow cut the wire on my bow mount, asked Rob if I could order another, he shipped me a new one. Top notch company run by a top notch guy!
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Thanks everyone for the Kind words and the continued support.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                            My story is similar - somehow cut the wire on my bow mount, asked Rob if I could order another, he shipped me a new one. Top notch company run by a top notch guy!
                            He’s a one man wrecking crew.

Comment

Same experience. Had a push button switch go out. No questions replaced. Won’t buy anything else

Comment

Working...
                              X