Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In for update. also, let me know when you ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunky View Post
      In for update. also, let me know when you ship.
      Will do.

Comment

Im last in line but I dont Think Ill be able to hunt with the Bow as Season winds down anyway. I've only Been able to hunt one day this Season as life is getting in the way. So if Chunky will allow someone can have my spot or just ship it Back to Chunky as it wont make much sense to ship it to me. Maybe next Time.

Comment

It's fine to skip. If you get to a point you want a turn just speak up.

Comment

I just made it back from the ranch. I wish I could have done more. Conditions weren't ideal.
            My 5 y/o was with me the whole time and we still had a blast.

I got another javi on our way out. But to make things better, my phone's battery died precisely when I went looking for him, so no pic. Sorry guys.
            It was a hard quartering-to shot that went in the tip of the front shoulder and came out the opposite ham.
            The little corn rat still ran a good 70-80 yards before giving up.

I did take a pretty cool picture of Sacagawea on a state division in Mexico.
            This divides Nuevo Leon from Coahuila.

Once again, thanks for the opportunity.

Im very pleased to add a few animals and places to Sacagawea's legacy and travel.

I will clean it up and get ready to ship.

Over and out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Way to go, Manuel!

Congrats on the second javi. Looks like the Saga of Sacajawea is even cooler because of your time with her!

Bisch

Comment

Glad it worked well for ya my friend! I didn't figure you'd have any problems with it! Thanks for taking us along.

Comment

Saca is in the mail.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                    Way to go, Manuel!

Congrats on the second javi. Looks like the Saga of Sacajawea is even cooler because of your time with her!

Bisch
                    Thanks! It was a very cool experience.
                    Hopefully it will come around again with the years.

Originally posted by MedicineMan7 View Post
                    Glad it worked well for ya my friend! I didn't figure you'd have any problems with it! Thanks for taking us along.
                    It sure did. I cant complain.
                    It was trained by the best.

Comment

Originally posted by MEsquivel View Post
                      Thanks! It was a very cool experience.

Hopefully it will come around again with the years

I am patiently waiting for another chance to play with her!!!!

Bisch

Comment

I've been following this thread. Cool stuff!! So is it over now? Or is it still making the rounds?

Comment

Always love reading this thread....

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
                            I've been following this thread. Cool stuff!! So is it over now? Or is it still making the rounds?
                            There is still 5 or 6 more on this list. After that, Chunky will start another list.

Bisch

Comment

I have checked the mail at least 4 times today. . .waiting with baited breath for Sac to get here.

Comment

This beautiful bow is in my hands. . .I got her out of the box, put her together. What a bow. Cant wait to shoot with her. . .

Comment

Working...
                                X