Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Houston Astros season thread, Repeat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***** I love this team.

JUST LOOK AT IT!

Comment

Boom.

Comment

That was beautiful!
        12 in a row!

Comment

How many wins before the break?

Comment

U look at it....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Nice win to keep the streak rolling! Love Bregman in clutch situations. Verlander vs. Snell should be a good one tonight! Go Stros

Comment

I hope they do something to keep Bregman around for a while. He has one of the best plate disciplines on the roster. Very rarely do you see him expanding the zone, those type of guys are the ones that are often clutch hitters when they need it!

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
                  I hope they do something to keep Bregman around for a while. He has one of the best plate disciplines on the roster. Very rarely do you see him expanding the zone, those type of guys are the ones that are often clutch hitters when they need it!
                  He is under team control for like 3-4 more years. Hopefully they will give him a deal and get him locked up before he is due big money. They could get him locked up for $10-12MM a year for a 10 year deal if they act before he is on the open market. 4 years from now when he is only 28 years old, he very well may be looking at a 10 year $200MM contract.

Comment

That was a dang fun game to watch last night starting in about the 4th inning! When Altuve was left stranded on 3rd in the 8th, I figured that was going to be it. Great rally! Looking forward to another fun one tonight.

Comment

Awesome game last night

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                        Leadership decision....

Classic[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Let’s go JV. Different lineup tonight with Altuve getting the day off

Comment

Adios win streak. It was fun while it lasted.

Comment

Tough night. Start another one tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                Adios win streak. It was fun while it lasted.
                                so frustrating how the bats just go away. I guess my frustration is a product of all the awesomeness over the last couple seasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X