Christensen Mesa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christensen Mesa

Does anyone have a Christensen Arms Mesa?

I looking at getting one and just wanted some feedback first.

I have the ridgeline and it’s badazz

Comment

Don't have a Mesa but handled one of a friends a couple weeks ago. Action was about what you would expect in the $1100-1200 price point. Effectively a 700 action. Bolt angle/throw is high but fit and finish were very good. I did not shoot it, but buddy said it was within MOA sighting in. I thought all of their production guns had the signature carbon fiber barrel--I was wrong!

In short, I thought it was nice for what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Wil Taylor View Post
        I have the ridgeline and it’s badazz
        X2!
        I looked at the Mesa when I was looking.If I would have not wanted a carbon wrapped barrel it would have been what I went with. I think it'll be one of the best guns in that price range.

Comment

Handled one at the DSC show in January. Very good fit and finish. The brake is machined very well. Basically seamless. Bolt throw and action felt smooth and solid. I'm not a huge fan of the recoil pad that it comes with. Feels good, just not visually appealing in my opinion. Really want some field reviews as well..

Comment

Love Christensen arms and have the Ridgeline in 28 Nosler on order! Really like the Mesa too. Would love to pick one up in 6.5 creedmore. IMO both the Ridgeline and Mesa are the best bang for your buck out there right now! I would recommend getting the larger bolt knob though.

Comment

I just noticed these. If they had made one in 6.5 x 55 I would have purchased one instead of the Barrett. I wasn't gonna jump on the Creedmore bandwagon, but I might now. That's a nice looking rifle.

Comment

Bumping an old thread here. Anyone others with experience? Thinking about picking up the Mesa in 6.5 CM and selling my Ruger American Predator. Really like the fit/finish and look of the gun. Trying to decide between the Mesa or Bergara Ridge.

Comment

No help, but I've been waiting to see the Bergara Ridge in stores.

Comment

I'm bumping this back up.....

I just saw Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore has the Mesa in 6.5 PRC on sale for $1159. Anyone seen it cheaper?

Anyone have a Mesa and can give a review?

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                      I just saw Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore has the Mesa in 6.5 PRC on sale for $1159. Anyone seen it cheaper?

Anyone have a Mesa and can give a review?
                      That is a very good price, be hard to beat it! I have one in 6.5 Creedmoor and am very pleases with it.

Here are a few links to in depth reviews:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjJXb4OI49s"]Christensen Arms MESA Review - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6-3nbJh6CE"]Christensen Arms Mesa 6.5 Creedmoor Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Didn't know they made the Mesa in 6.5 prc? just the long range version.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                          Didn't know they made the Mesa in 6.5 prc? just the long range version.
                          According to Europtic they do.

Comment

Working...
                          X