No announcement yet.

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a bottle of buffalo trace single barrel yesterday and a bottle of eagle rare. The buffalo trace is some good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
      Not big into whiskey but was told this was good. I am not disappointed!! It has a sweet pecan taste to it.
      I just picked some of this up and it is really good. Can't wait for eggnog season.

Comment

Eagle Rare
        Sazerac
        Sam Houston
        Black Maple Hill Small Batch
        Blantons

Comment

I have a bottle of Black Maple Hill I'd be willing to sell.

Comment

Originally posted by Philemone View Post
            I have a bottle of Black Maple Hill I'd be willing to sell.
            I know we PM'd about this bottle a while back, I'm still interested. Do you ever make it to or around Houston?

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
              I know we PM'd about this bottle a while back, I'm still interested. Do you ever make it to or around Houston?

For the right price, I could meet you 1/2 way. I was there for MLB WS Game 3 but it didn’t cross my mind.

Comment

Found some Buffalo Trace Single Barrel today.

Comment

Anyone in Houston/Beaumont area have any leads on some wellers 12? Anyone out of that area willing to ship me one?

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
                    Anyone in Houston/Beaumont area have any leads on some wellers 12? Anyone out of that area willing to ship me one?
                    I've been looking but haven't landed one yet

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
                      Specs store 001 (where the corp office is) has it every time i go

Comment

Rich & Rare tonight.

Yeah... I'm a cheap ***.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fyi, if you get the Spec’s weekly emails you may have seen that Wednesday the 15th the Smtih street location has a Japanese whiskey class. Its free just rsvp. I’d be going but the wife has to work that night which means I got the kids....

I’ve been to a couple of their classes and they do a good job with it. Free food, plenty to drink and the experts tell you all about what you’re drinking. No pressure to buy anything but after something like that almost everyone walks away with a bottle of something.

Comment

Went by my favorite liquor store yesterday because I heard they had a good store selection of the Russell's Reserve Single Barrel and they had a pretty good sale going on, so picked up a couple extra bottles that I like too for about $10-15 off regular price elsewhere
                            Attached Files

Comment

Who is a fan of the crown salted caramel?

Comment

Just stopped by a shop that has Weller 12 in both sizes, old forester birthday and Elijah Craig barrel proof.

He wants higher than secondary market prices... I hate that stores like this get some of the allocated stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X