So, who is NOT ready?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, who is NOT ready?

So, who is absolutely not ready for bow season?

I haven't moved stands, put out cameras, feeders, or started thinking about food plots. I haven't even shot my bow since last fall. I feel like such a failure as a bow hunter.

Harvey ruined my season lost all my stands and feeders.

Comment

I'm not hunting but I got my boat ready. Hopefully now season lessens the pressure on the bay. October and November fishing is the best.

Comment

Boy I'm ready!!

Comment

counting the days!!

Comment

Hope to get off work from the recovery this weekend to head up to the lease to get ready. Don't know how much bow hunting I will get in still a lot of work to do.

Comment

Me, my bow is in pieces and don't see any openings in weekends to get any of it ready. I'm even probably going to miss opening weekend

Comment

Yeah I think Harvey flooded all the deer out of the river bottom where I hunt. My little lease in Polk county will have to do I guess but with everything going on I haven't checked cams and my feeders are probably empty. Hopefully get it taken care of on Saturday. I do have a Colorado elk hunt in October so I am excited about that.

Comment

I am not ready. My lease was a few feet underwater in Liberty County. Had a guy on the lease tell me that there are fresh tracks of hogs and deer in the mud and around the feeders. Haven't shot the bow since last fall, no trail cams out. At least the stands and feeders are ok as far as I know. Got a kid on the way also, so my prep time and hunting time has been and will be limited. Stuff happens just do the best with what you have. Good luck !

Comment

I'm not ready, yet. Sept 22 when south zone dove opens I'll be down there setting up cameras and feeders. Then go back down when it cools off a little bit with the bow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucksaw View Post
                      So, who is absolutely not ready for bow season?

I haven't moved stands, put out cameras, feeders, or started thinking about food plots. I haven't even shot my bow since last fall. I feel like such a failure as a bow hunter.

Guilty of the same as you, Sir. Doesn't look like I'm going to make it by the opener either. Just too much going on. Schedule is as full as it can be. I'm ready for a break.

Comment

i am not ready. new baby, new job and trying to stay in shape have killed my time at the farm and slinging arrows. it may be a smokepole year since my work schedule is getting even more hectic in the coming months

Comment

All I have left is to set up my pop-up blind and brush it in the weekend after next. But ill be working opening weekend.

Comment

Haven't done anything to get ready been fishing to many bass tournament in my spare time.

Comment

I haven't washed my clothes yet , but other then that it can't get here soon enough!

Comment

Working...
                              X