This one takes the prize....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
    Ill stay in Porter where our front doors are safe.

Front doors maybe, but try and leave a set of mud flaps on a 78 Camaro and see how you fare

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
      Front doors maybe, but try and leave a set of mud flaps on a 78 Camaro and see how you fare

If you have mud flaps on a Camaro of any year, you have bigger problems than theft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm not too far away in Montrose. I was trained by living in Memphis for a few years to leave absolutely nothing in my vehicle in plain sight, and it does not matter what time of the day it is.

As for a door, I just have no words...although your avatar made me get the tune in my head from "He's Gone" except instead of "Steal your face right off your head" it would go a little more like "Steal your door right off your hinge"

Comment

that's what the idiot gets for leaving their door right where everyone can see it.

Comment

That's what I like about living in a small town. Most of my neighbors kind of look out for each other!
            If I see something going on that doesn't look right, I will often times either check on it myself(with my CC on) or I'll call the cops and have them check on it!

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
              that's what the idiot gets for leaving their door right where everyone can see it.
              Lol! It serves me right!

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                Lol! It serves me right!

that'll teach you!!

Comment

Originally posted by tom125446 View Post
                  I'm not too far away in Montrose. I was trained by living in Memphis for a few years to leave absolutely nothing in my vehicle in plain sight, and it does not matter what time of the day it is.

As for a door, I just have no words...although your avatar made me get the tune in my head from "He's Gone" except instead of "Steal your face right off your head" it would go a little more like "Steal your door right off your hinge"
                  Thank you. At least you guys are making me smile .... when someone steals your door right off your hinges there's nothing left to do but . It's gone and nuthin is gonna bring it back. Note... this reply is heavily laden with grateful dead quotes for anyone wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by mudcatz71 View Post
                    Have y'all ever heard of cranking generator running cords around new building plugging in tool and having no power. Walk back around to see generator gone and a truck hailing *** down the road?
                    It's sad but I laughed on this one!!!Wow

Comment

They probabally plan to sneak my stolen door into the wall!

Comment

That's how a lot of people shop. They drive around and tell their buddy they want a door just like that one and when I say just like, I really mean just that one. You can save a lot of money that way versus going to Home Depot, or Lowes especially if it is really nice door because it is probably special order.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          I hope the this is an open and shut case. The investigation will probably hinge on fingerprints or DNA. This thief should be locked up. If they catch him, have a few fingers of knob creek to celebrate. Or find the crook and slam him.

See what I did there.
                          Just barely.....

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
                            It's sad but I laughed on this one!!!Wow
                            Yep, been there done that. Get about a 20 foot chain and attach it to the trailer, or truck so they can get up to speed running with it and watch them bust their tail when they run out of chain.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                              when someone steals your door right off your hinges there's nothing left to do but.
                              You got me thinking.

Why would someone in the White Oak Bayou Barrio have the hinges to their front door on the outside of the house?

Comment

Somebody needed a beer pong table ASAP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X