Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
    how big is your shop? nice and clean, congrats
    Yes, it is. Mine looks like hurricane Carla just left. I gotta get my woman down there and clean that place up !

Comment

Originally posted by Bmarsh9 View Post
      What does something like your shop cost to build, that's like the exact one I want to build but ill probably only be able to afford to do it a little at a time and ill add the over hang later on
      I built a 40 X 80 X 16. I priced everything from 40 X 50 up to 40X80. In my area of Montgomery County the cost was consistently at $20/sq ft for the slab, building kit and erection. This is based on breaking the building into these three parts and contracting each separately and excludes any electrical or plumbing. You will also spend something for site prep and select fill. Going turnkey to a single contractor would have cost at least $10K more.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
        Yes, it is. Mine looks like hurricane Carla just left. I gotta get my woman down there and clean that place up !
        can you video it when you ask her

Comment

just finished welding up this gantry lift with some leftover metal i had from the building. I added a trolley and some boat trailer jacks to make it mobile

save your back when loading stuff on/off the trailer... back injuries are all too common these days and yet so avoidable using your brain and not your back muscles !
          Attached Files
          Last edited by kingranch; 07-12-2017, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kingranch View Post
            just finished welding up this gantry lift with some leftover metal i had from the building. I added a trolley and some boat trailer jacks to make it mobile

save your back when loading stuff on/off the trailer... back injuries are all too common these days and yet so avoidable using your brain and not your back muscles !
            Yep, this is on my list. Very nice!

Comment

Working...
            X