No announcement yet.

Chester roll call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be there on Saturday. I'm a lefty so I'll bring some of my other bows for us to shoot.

Comment

I am going, probably with m.e.b.

Comment

me and my daughter Jasmine will be there shooting both days staying in a cabin

Comment

Eric, you know I will be there.

Comment

I will be there Saturday

Comment

I'll be there, too.

Chester is on Hwy. 287 between Woodville and Corrigan. Just a service station and post office and not much else. Luckily, I live only about 40 minutes away.

Comment

Count me in for sure! I love going back home.Great shoot everyone should try and make it.

Comment

I'll be there with my gang

Comment

Im there every day! See yall both days.

Comment

Can't make it this year. Y'all have fun...Van

Comment

Dang Van,I guess I will only see you once this year.If you want to bird hunt this year shoot me a PM.

Eric..

Comment

I hope to make it...the 17th is my wedding anniversary so maybe I will be able to come out on the 16th.

Comment

This will be my 3rd year at the Chester shoot. Bob Sarrels is building me a recurve that he expects to be ready for the shoot. Looking forward to it. First year to shoot in the recurve class. Hope to meet some of the members of this forum there. To Bob Sarrels and Steve Shedd and others: looking forward to doing a little guitar pickin' with you Saturday night.

Comment

Hey Andrew, lookin forward to a little pickin myself. See ya there. By the way the odds are in favor of me havin your bow done. Bob

Comment

Me took, Andrew. Somebody said you were at Vanderpool. Sorry I missed you.

Comment

Working...
                                X