Nice work!!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Way cool.

Comment

Who is she?

That looks like a photo.

Comment

If that's only 20% done, I can't wait to see the finished product.
          That guy does amazing work!

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
            I have never had a tattoo and don't have one scheduled but I often wondered what something like that cost???? It is art, I think, and art can be expensive.
            Adios,
            gary

My artist charges $150/hour. I have 6.5 hours in my last one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

It looks done to me! Hopefully it won't end up too busy! Great looking tat as is IMO. Looking forward to more pics

Comment

Great shadow work, really makes it look 3D.

Not to hijack, but just curious of the process. Did you have an idea of what you wanted then scheduled an appointment to have him sketch it? Then make appointments to have him do the work.

I am asking because I am trying to get some stuff added to mine, that I had done 10 years ago. I have called a few shops in Houston (scorpion) to schedule something and they always tell me to email them. But they dont respond to my emails.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                  If that's not your wife you're in trouble.

Looks great.
                  Lol she was with me when we finalized the design.

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                  Great shadow work, really makes it look 3D.

Not to hijack, but just curious of the process. Did you have an idea of what you wanted then scheduled an appointment to have him sketch it? Then make appointments to have him do the work.

I am asking because I am trying to get some stuff added to mine, that I had done 10 years ago. I have called a few shops in Houston (scorpion) to schedule something and they always tell me to email them. But they dont respond to my emails.
                  The good ones will be busy and probably don't want to touch up somebody else's tattoo. With mine I threw out some very general ideas and he picked one he liked, these guys typically only pick something they're interested in doing so if your idea doesn't interest them they turn it down. When they're booked 1.5 years in advance they have that luxury I guess. Nobody returned my emails, even this guy but I found his instagram and messaged someone else who had gotten a tattoo and he gave me his cell number so I text him, he's very quick and thorough responding to texts.

Comment

So we couldn't really come to an agreement or decide what we wanted on the other two main pieces, so ended up just using this session for some filler work on outside forearm and fill in the top. Next session is going to be big time, tons of big work to do.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Amazing work. Pm me his website if you don't mind.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                        So we couldn't really come to an agreement or decide what we wanted on the other two main pieces, so ended up just using this session for some filler work on outside forearm and fill in the top. Next session is going to be big time, tons of big work to do.
                        That's some great work. How many hours are in it so far?

Comment

Great work, looking forward to the done pic.

Comment

My arms aren't big enough for that tat.

Comment

I've never seen better!! The detail, especially with the eyes is more than great. When my Harley days ended I have not purchased any more "ink," lol.

Now, personal question and I understand if you don't respond....all of mine have a special meaning soooooo, does this art have a special meaning for you? Superb Artistry Brother!!

Comment

Nice work!

I hate these threads, really want to get my ribs finished

Comment

Working...
                                X