I can't figure out what colors the platinum come in
      Build one on the Ford website.
      Going off memory -

Brown
      (Fancy) white
      Silver
      Black

Comment

I just bought a 2013. Loaded out, black interior, Plat White paint. Pretty nice truck. Ive owned every engine, 7.3, 6.0, 6.4 and now this 6.7... I'd say its the best one. Dont do any pulling/towing, its basically just a date night/grocery getter. Been seeing 16-17.5 on the hiway. Im not complaining! Go buy one!

Comment

I can't bring up f250 platinum on there site it goes to king ranch that's it .

Comment

Try this - it has it (bottom of list) , you might have to change your zip code to acccess the Platinums?

http://bp3.ford.com/2013-Ford-F-250?...xterior/Config[|Ford|F-250|2013|1|1.|.W2B.....CBC.X3J.CRW.NFLEET.RET.99T. 4X4.44W.PLA.~F-250.]

for some reason it shows going from an 8' bed to a 6 3/4" cost an extra $2805.??

King ranch short bed is $5190 more than short bed??

Lariat Long bed is $200 more than short bed?

No consistency and what seems like reversed login for the KR & Platinum. (on bed size anyway)
            Last edited by DaveC; 03-02-2013, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
              WOW! ...and thats at the tires! God knows what it spun @ flywheel, I'd guess close or over 1000hp.
              884 HP/1760TQ at the rear wheels!

Yeah, that'll break stuff.

Comment

Got a 2012 Lariat... 20inch wheels. Looking to lift it just a bit myself.

Comment

Get the pearl white. Its nice

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                    Try this - it has it (bottom of list) , you might have to change your zip code to acccess the Platinums?

http://bp3.ford.com/2013-Ford-F-250?...xterior/Config[|Ford|F-250|2013|1|1.|.W2B.....CBC.X3J.CRW.NFLEET.RET.99T. 4X4.44W.PLA.~F-250.]

for some reason it shows going from an 8' bed to a 6 3/4" cost an extra $2805.??

King ranch short bed is $5190 more than short bed??

Lariat Long bed is $200 more than short bed?

No consistency and what seems like reversed login for the KR & Platinum. (on bed size anyway)
                    Every little option that gets changed will change others. Gear ratios in particular. Maybe changing bed length was also changing cab configuration?

Comment

i got a 2012 f250 black 4 door lariat 4x4. it goes in the shop monday to have a 6" put on it. going to run 37" toyo open countrys with 20x10 chrome fuel hostages (wanted mavericks but they couldn't locate any). already have ranch hand legend bumpers front and rear on it too. love the truck. definitely pull the trigger man

Comment

Love my 6.7. Mine is copper colored with tan trim. truck really moves and tows like a beast. Average around 16.8 mpg. Mine is bone stock and plan to keep it that way.

Comment

I just bought a 6.7 a month ago.

My only regret is not getting rid of the duramax and buying this one sooner....

But -- you gotta watch the top end speed -
                          I was pulling 19,000 pounds tonight and looked down and skeered myself

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                            I just bought a 6.7 a month ago.

My only regret is not getting rid of the duramax and buying this one sooner....

But -- you gotta watch the top end speed -
                            I was pulling 19,000 pounds tonight and looked down and skeered myself
                            Ill second that. Definitely have to watch the speed these trucks will flat out pull. Love mine.

Comment

Originally posted by 30-30 View Post
                              Every little option that gets changed will change others. Gear ratios in particular. Maybe changing bed length was also changing cab configuration?
                              Maybe so, I've already got mine so I was just looking to see what they are going for in 2013.
                              I hope no one steals my 11 cause I've got it just the way I want it (mostly stock with a few goodies) and would hate to have to replace it.

Makes towing my stuff to and from the lease a breeze- unless there is a strong side breeze

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362309819.784482.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	24175948

The small tank on the short beds is its one true flaw.

Comment

i dont have a 13 but i have an 11 F350 crew cab 4x4 long wheel base with a readylift leveling kit on 20x10 BMF Novakane 8"s. white truck, black wheels. Get alot of compliments on the wheels. 35x12.5 Nitto's

Comment

Working...
                                X