Rage Fail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigLig View Post
    Same here. I understand that there were known issues with the 3-blade broadheads. There are some dead critters that would argue the effectiveness of their 2-blade broadheads though.
    That's right...if it ain't broke don't fix it..

Comment

Mission accomplished Dustoffer...LOL

Comment

We were overdue for a Raig Fail thd

Comment

Definitely not a Rage. I have yet to lose a deer shot with a Rage. I will use nothing else.
          2 Blade Rage, Rage Hypodermic, Chinese version of the Rage Hypodermic --All have worked flawlessly for me and my son.

Comment

Originally posted by MQ32Shooter View Post
            Got to have been a Rage. Any other broadhead on the market would have blown through this deer and killed the one standing behind it!
            A Swhacher would've cut it in half

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone that says RAGE failed them, is just looking for an excuse to cover up for their poor shooting. The only RAGE failure that I've experienced, was operator error, where I screwed up the shot. It wasn't the broadhead's fault.

Comment

Mechanicals(Rage) are for the typical high fence hunters that drive Fords. Then of course the static broadheads are much better on low fence with low poundage (30) and your driving a GM product. Now if your a bad driver and your hauling a load of hog poison, and you got a Bear bow behind the seat, the theme changes.

Dustoffer!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wow Dustoffer... that was a masterful application of butthurt

Comment

Originally posted by 10132297 View Post
                    you have done stirred up the pot

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
                    So guess they'll be calling me a troll now--

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                      Mechanicals(Rage) are for the typical high fence hunters that drive Dirtymax. Then of course the static broadheads are much better on low fence with low poundage (30) and your driving a GM product. Now if your a bad driver and your hauling a load of hog poison, and you got a Bear bow behind the seat, the theme changes.

Dustoffer!!!!!!!!

FIFY

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                        People make rages way too difficult. Want to shoot a big a** mechanical BH? Well then shoot a heavy arrow with a good FOC out of a heavy poundage bow and there will be no problems I promise

You don’t even have to do that. I blow through everything except big pigs shooting 60# with a 400 grain arrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Cant leave Ford out, someone with a Dodge will git mad and of course who can forget their best cheap binos. All subjects mentioned so far can create pages and pages of arguments.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                            Cant leave Ford out, someone with a Dodge will git mad and of course who can forget their best cheap binos. All subjects mentioned so far can create pages and pages of arguments.

You sho right

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                              You don’t even have to do that. I blow through everything except big pigs shooting 60# with a 400 grain arrow.

Lot of people like to complain about penetration. Most of them just have a shot placement issue

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Same here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X