Bow holder for tri-pod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow holder for tri-pod

Several years ago I bought 2 Iron Talons to use on tri-pods/ladder stands. They worked perfectly. I put out a new tri-pod this past weekend and need a new bow holder. Cant find the Iron Talons any more, so what are yall using now to hold your bows? This particular set doesnt have any tree limbs within arms reach to screw a hook into. Give me some recommendations on a device yall have used that you know works well. Thanks.
    Attached Files

I need something like this as well.

Comment

Great idea. Good thread. Watching

Comment

Academy has something similar to the picture you posted. I have a couple of them. I saw them as recently as yesterday in Academy.

Comment

Pm ELKAHOLIC on here. He has some awesome ones with video camera arm.

Comment

Bow Holder

The fork rotates 360 to accommodate any bow limb and riser curvatures.

• 360 rotation
            • Fits ladder or climber tree stands
            • Slide-n-lock mounting system
            • No tools required

Academy carries these too. These work excellent on tripods and tree stands.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
              Academy has something similar to the picture you posted. I have a couple of them. I saw them as recently as yesterday in Academy.
              Thanks, will check em out.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Hunter View Post
                http://www.sportsmanswarehouse.com/s...3275/cat100386

Looks like that will work. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Hunter View Post
                  http://www.sportsmanswarehouse.com/s...3275/cat100386

That's the one I have. I couldn't remember where I got it. Works great and going on season 4 with zero issues.
                  Last edited by Bazo; 10-17-2017, 09:29 AM.

Comment

I just lay my bow in my lap when I'm in a tripod. Seems to be less movement to get my bow ready to shot that way.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                      I just lay my bow in my lap when I'm in a tripod. Seems to be less movement to get my bow ready to shot that way.
                      Have done the same, but there is no need when you can put it in a holder. Being hands free to use bino's, grunt call, rattling horns, play games on cell phone, take pics with cell phone etc. and not worry about bow falling out of your lap and crashing to the ground is much better. When it is go time and you need to raise your bow up there is probably less movement when taking it out of the holder than having it laying in your lap.

Comment

This is what Brett and I use to keep our bows in ready position, and film the shot. Completely adjustable and clamps to almost anything. Sorry for the sideways pics.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	B3ACFCC1-BC59-4751-B836-ABAF09B50FAA.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	24514747

Click image for larger version

Name:	CDE942C4-0ABC-42C8-B3B1-0C479495B92B.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	24514748

Comment

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
                          This is what Brett and I use to keep our bows in ready position, and film the shot. Completely adjustable and clamps to almost anything. Sorry for the sideways pics.
                          [ATTACH]877742[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]877743[/ATTACH]
                          & he has a few extra we don't use so you might talk him out of a few.

Comment

Sweet, I like that a lot.

Comment

Working...
                            X