No announcement yet.

Spring has sprung !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer are definitely working on them. Got a little grass in them too, more in other ateas not in this pic. I see Clethodim in my future !
    Attached Files

Comment

Oh.....checked the cams on my minerals too. One didn't have an sd card in it and the other was turned off. I am somewhere between stupid and senile........

Comment

Mustangs is ripe, I ette sum
        Last edited by Radar; 07-20-2017, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Been busy working for money and not for fun. I see if I can post a few this weekend.

Comment

Got lots of them

Comment

The new plot has some big patches of Pricklys in it. I got em kilt. I put the pics in order as I had first sprayed, then a pic at two weeks and now four weeks. At this stage they can be shredded or scraped as the life is gone and they wont come back. Got to git to the main root, then I will spray it and wait four weeks.

Comment

Radar, what did you spray em with?

Comment

1 quart Remedy Ultra and 3 quarts diesel fuel. This mix will kill anything, be careful around trees and don't spray on windy days.

Comment

Not as much deer pressure on this plot at my house. The subflowers are actually starting to head out. You can see the ones that do get eaten get eaten all the way to the stalk. Just Milo and sunflowers over here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You killed that pear dead ! I wish I had some grapes. Seems like E Tex used to be covered in them when I was a kid, we ate them like candy, but I hardly ever see any now. I do have one mature mulberry tree on my Rusk Co. place, and it usually makes, but they're gone in a flash. Coons, squirrells, possums I suspect. What few hit the ground the deer and hogs vacuum up. I had a mix with flowers in it a couple years, but there was sorghum in it too, and the hogs wouldn't let it alone. I hate frickin hogs !

Comment

Down at the place yesterday getting ready to do a little work. Checked my pea patch. These peas are knee high !
                        Attached Files

Comment

With the rain we have coming, (maybe), these should carry into at least August. This bottom is pretty wet natured and probably grows the best legumes of any plot I have.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I scrapped away the dead pricklys and this is what's left.

Comment

With the extreme heat we have been getting, the sunflowers start to fade away. The partridge peas are kicking in now.

Comment

We have Hickory nuts coming on now. I ain't got a pic of them yet

Comment

Working...
                                X