No announcement yet.

Big Oak Weekend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe the hunting portion of the weekend is only allotted for 10 Hunters on a first-come-first-serve basis but anybody can come shoot on Saturday for the 3D tournament

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Someday I would like to make this. I've been signed up the last 2 years but had to cancel. I have a javelina/pig hunt scheduled to start on Feb 25 and our TBH Trad Hog Hunt scheduled for April so that's going to pretty well fill up my Texas hunting for 2018(unless something in a better time frame comes along).

Comment

This year was a great time, I too suggest picking a weekend with great weather...
        I'll be watching for this myself.

Comment

You should give one spot away by lottery

At least then I could say I had a chance

Always see the signup long after it is all filled

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
            You should give one spot away by lottery

At least then I could say I had a chance

Always see the signup long after it is all filled
            Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

It was a good weekend. The enjoyment in stand is a standard above most ranches at Big Oak. Always lots of and varied game. The stands are comfortable and well placed. Time passes quickly and you are entertained. Back at camp was a great time. Unfortunately I had ate something on the way down that had my insides awry Friday night and most of Saturday. I was dehydrated and feeling puny. I enjoyed the 3D course as well as the shooting at camp. Seeing the assortment of bows, and hunters, was neat for this new to the adventure guy.
              I got to go last time by the grace of Phillip Fields. Hopefully this time I'll be on the ball and get on early. And I will watch what I eat along the way if so.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk
              Last edited by DRT; 11-05-2017, 05:46 PM.

Comment

I think we should do it on Valentine's Day. I'm just thinking I'd like to kill a red stag, and surely my wife wouldn't divorce me on Valentine's Day.

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
                  I think we should do it on Valentine's Day. I'm just thinking I'd like to kill a red stag, and surely my wife wouldn't divorce me on Valentine's Day.
                  Yeah I wanna see how that goes over.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
                    Ummm if she knows how good they taste she might divorce you AND take the meat and mount

Comment

Working...
                    X