No announcement yet.

Rancho Alto Bonito - 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our mounts are finally done. Two old bucks from the bonito. These two deer are very special to me and the guys that I hunt with. I wanted to try and re create them the way they were when they were harvested. I couldn't be more pleased with the detail and thought that my taxidermist put into these deer. My wife's deer was 13.5 and my deer was 8.5 years old. If these two old warriors could tell a story I am sure it would be a good one. Her deer has the darker hide mine has the lighter one. Many thanks and much appreciation go to the guys I hunt with and to the ranch. The best part about it all is I was able to watch my wife kill her biggest deer to date.

Comment

Originally posted by rlwenzel View Post
      Our mounts are finally done. Two old bucks from the bonito. These two deer are very special to me and the guys that I hunt with. I wanted to try and re create them the way they were when they were harvested. I couldn't be more pleased with the detail and thought that my taxidermist put into these deer. My wife's deer was 13.5 and my deer was 8.5 years old. If these two old warriors could tell a story I am sure it would be a good one. Her deer has the darker hide mine has the lighter one. Many thanks and much appreciation go to the guys I hunt with and to the ranch. The best part about it all is I was able to watch my wife kill her biggest deer to date.
      Very nice Ryan.. Looks awesome

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes sir very nice job on the taxi work and congrats to you and the wifey again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome mount Ryan! Perfect [emoji1476]

Comment

Freaking awesome, Ryan! Made some awesome memories this past season without a doubt!

Comment

Thank yall. Cant wait to get them home

Comment

Super Job on the mounts, and Congrats to you & your wife!

Comment

Turned out awesome Ryan. Congrats to y'all again on a pair of great old bucks.

Comment

Made a quick trip to the ranch last week to put out some feed and check on a few things. Saw quite a few deer and they are in great shape. Got there just in time to get soaked with 1.1" of rain and then slip and slide around the ranch filling feeders. It was a great trip as always.

Comment

Made a quick trip to the ranch last week to put out some feed and check on a few things. Saw quite a few deer and they are in great shape. Got there just in time to get soaked with 1.1" of rain and then slip and slide around the ranch filling feeders. It was a great trip as always.

We needed the rain for sure...

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes we did. It was welcomed with open arms lol.

Comment

Glad we got some rain, but slipping and sliding around is a pain in the ***! Lol

Comment

Do you know how much rain you guys got?

Comment

We got around an inch

Comment

We got a little over 1 1/2" rain last night between 7:00 - 12:00 according to Farm Logs, heading down Saturday to do some checking, might need mud boots!

Comment

Working...
                                X