Lake Lewisville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pervis View Post
    Saw 15 deer and a pack of hogs today, had the kids w me was too far away to even get close to make a shot
    Nice

Comment

Dusting off the bow tmrw going to take a fellow member on here w me. It will go down tmrw, the job will get done. Those pigs have been playing w my brain since last week. It's on.

Comment

On the way to the stomping ground now

Comment

Good luck Pervis, tell us how it goes

Comment

They didn't come out, smelled em that's for sure, had a huge white tail bust me, it was late and saw that huge white tail running, saw something else moving late prob another deer. IL be back out there early in the am around 6, gonna try a different spot.

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
              They didn't come out, smelled em that's for sure, had a huge white tail bust me, it was late and saw that huge white tail running, saw something else moving late prob another deer. IL be back out there early in the am around 6, gonna try a different spot.
              Good luck

Comment

Went again this am, had a buddy bring a ir scope. Pretty cool to use thermal, but no pigs, quickly turned into watching ducks in the rain. I'm at cabelas now wasting more money.

Comment

Going to hit it right now, Gona test out my pop up, as well as walk a million miles

Comment

Anything to report?

Comment

Not really, watched ducks the other day, went out today, found a ladder stand in one spot, hogs tracks all around it, found a hanging bucket feeder along w a tree stand, came across a fresh pile of pig poo. No pigs seen though. Last yr every time I went I'd either see em or get a shot at em. But it was later on in the season though, like Jan Feb march.

Comment

Shot a duck today. I mean a duck literally. Lol. Got to meet a buddy off here. At least we didn't get skunked. IL b back at it on thurs am

Comment

Was a good time!!!

Comment

Busting down quakers left and right. Got my first wood duck.

Comment

PM'ed you pervis.

Comment

Wood ducks. Really

Comment

Working...
                                X